PDA

View Full Version : New Choices - ok?

Gotta Love Eeyore
04-26-2008, 05:17 PM
Made our ADR's for September. We are trying a few new places (*), any menu suggestions?

Crystal Palace - lunch
Chef Mickey's - breakfast
*Ragland Road - dinner
*Le Cellier - lunch
*Yak & Yeti - lunch

Any thoughts?

dumbo ears
04-26-2008, 06:30 PM
They all look like great choices and I think you will enjoy them all. Especially le cellier

SBETigg
04-26-2008, 06:58 PM
We enjoyed Raglan Road very much. Everything was pretty outstanding, so it is hard to make specific recommendations. Kevin's Kudos, an oven-roasted ham loin with Irish Mist, was probably the most impressive, along with Ger's Bread and Butter pudding.

TheMartellFamily
04-26-2008, 07:10 PM
Good choices that you made. We have not beenRaglan Road so I can not comment on this. But the rest are great. Enjoy!

BelleLovesTheBeast
04-26-2008, 08:23 PM
Of your new choices I've only been to Raglan Road. I'm also trying the other 2 on our next trip.

At RR I'd suggest the It's Not Bleeding Chowder. It is delicious. Full of seafood and not very soupy. I was very surprised at how much seafood was in it. For an appetizer I had the smoked salmon and my DH had the seared beef salad. Both were really good. The seared beef was cooked to perfection. And for dessert we had the bread pudding and it was excellent.

brewcrew26
04-27-2008, 07:53 AM
Your choices look great! We enjoyed Le Cellier and Crystal Palace immensely. LC is on our must-do list now.

We did dinner at LC, so the menu may be a bit different. But I highly recommend the beer cheese soup (use the pretzel breadsticks to dip, too!). You can't go wrong with any of the steaks. They are all excellent. DH loved the mushroom filet and my strip was perfect. The mushroom risotto with the filet was a nice surprise, too.

I think you'll enjoy your choices! :mickey: