PDA

View Full Version : Going Home Thursday April 24th

Hull-onian
04-26-2008, 10:23 AM
It was a sad day.:( However we have great memories. A CM Joseph, played the harmonica for us at our resort ASS. He was a lot of fun. When we had breakfast, we sat outside at the pool. Everyone at conciege was great. GS lost shirts and shoes. CM's found one shirt and promptly returned it. Rooms kept impeccably clean by Mousekeeping. Great grilled cheese sandwiches and cheeseburgers cooked on a flame grill and good pizza too at the food court. Would not hesitate to stay again at All Star Sports. Thanks again, to Melissa from Magical Journeys. Checked out with Jet Blue, ME took luggage. Boarded the bus back to airport. MCO is easy to negotiate. Had a great flight. Purchased Earplanes for return trip. Had no pain in ears. Great landing. Flew right over Hull, saw my house from the air. Limo driver was waiting there for us. Got home, and we ordered our Photo Pass picture disc. Can't wait to get it.:cloud9: If anyone has any questions about taking taxi's and or limos feel free to e-mail or pm. Unpacked luggage, did laundry, back to reality. Can't wait to return.

pdrlkr
04-26-2008, 04:49 PM
Thanks for sharing! :smickey:

Bethis26fan
04-26-2008, 09:49 PM
Thanks for sharing your trip.

faline
04-27-2008, 05:08 PM
I use Melissa at Magical Journeys as well! She, like all the folks at Magical Journeys are terrific!

Thanks for your reports!

dolphinmickey9170
04-27-2008, 10:22 PM
Thanks for the reports!!:mickey:

cal5755
04-28-2008, 03:35 PM
Loved all your reports!! Thanks for sharing your vacation with us!