PDA

View Full Version : Flying on Jet Blue

Hull-onian
04-26-2008, 08:56 AM
This is a post script. When we flew from Boston to MCO, our flight attendant's name was Catherine. Not only was she our flight attendant, but a Disney Magical Moment happened, she is also a cast member who happens to work at the Grand Floridian Hotel. She was great.:thumbsup:

Hull-onian
04-26-2008, 09:04 AM
We got up late and chilled out. Blizzard Beach was on the docket for the day. DD and GS decided to go to BB. My GD wanted to go to DTD. We did. She says "Nan", I want to get my hair braided." Hmph, "Said to self," Where?". So at DTD they have hair weaving with the colored string and beads. Not what she wanted. We went to the Winnie Pooh Store, asked cast member. Another Magical Moment. Put me in touch with Operator. She connected me to Periwigs Salon at the Beach Club. ($75.00 for a wash,cut, and blow dry.) Got an appointment right away. Hopped on bus, took one hour from DTD to the BC. The hairdresser, Tara, did a phenomonal job.
Took taxi back to ASS, got ready to go to Boma for dinner. DD was awed by AKL. They loved it. Our meal at Boma was not so great. Line was long. Spareribs very spicy. Roastbeef excellent. Veggies were weird. Desert was good. Back to ASS by taxi (6.00) swam all night.

pdrlkr
04-26-2008, 05:09 PM
:waycool:

Bethis26fan
04-26-2008, 09:39 PM
thanks for sharing

faline
04-27-2008, 05:02 PM
What a great granny you are! I'll bet your granddaughter was in seventh heaven!

Hull-onian
04-27-2008, 07:15 PM
:waycool:

It was :cool:.

Hull-onian
04-27-2008, 07:17 PM
What a great granny you are! I'll bet your granddaughter was in seventh heaven!

She had her computer with her, that is how I could post while I was there. She was the one who looked up the salons, and I was the one who made it happen for her. Her hairdresser did a good job.:thumbsup:

cal5755
04-28-2008, 03:20 PM
Awesome flight!! Sounds like a wonderful first day!!