PDA

View Full Version : bento supplies in WS

4myprincesses
04-25-2008, 03:09 PM
We are heading south in a week and I was wondering if anyone knew if the shop in Japan carried any bento supplies. I'm looking for the boxes (cartoonish ones for kids), sauce bottles, egg molds, rice molds, etc. I can't find them anywhere around where I live and why pay for online shipping if I'm going to be somewhere that they sell them.

It's been awhile since I've been there and had a chance to really look around. Hopefully someone's been there recently and taken it all in!

wendy*darling
04-25-2008, 03:55 PM
Yes! :thumbsup:
They have a really nice selection of dishes, chopsticks, tea sets, etc- including Bento boxes- in the back end of the store. It's the 2nd to last room if you enter through the front. Just before you get to the food and sake. The chopsticks are actually in the last room, I believe.

4myprincesses
04-26-2008, 11:04 PM
Thanks so much Linda! I'll wait to order what I need until I'm shop there. I know it may be a bit pricier, but without shipping I am sure it will even out in the wash. In fact, I'm likely to save as they will make great souveniers for my girls and be usefull too!