PDA

View Full Version : Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I

NotaGeek
04-25-2008, 12:46 PM
WOW. I read today that the official release date has been announced and the movie won't hit theaters until November 17, 2010 ... 2 years after Half Blood Prince releases this November. That is A LONG time ... hopefully the wait will be worth it! Anyone else hear this news? I foudn this info on theleakycauldron.org, the most trusted source of Harry Potter news... :mickey:

PirateLover
04-25-2008, 01:02 PM
When does Half Blood Prince come out? It does seem far off, but I guess I'd rather have them do it right than rush it.

NotaGeek
04-25-2008, 01:12 PM
It comes out November 21.

PirateLover
04-25-2008, 01:25 PM
:blush: You did say this November in the original post. So I think that with the other movies, they were about a year and a half apart if I'm remembering correctly... like one would come out in June and then one would come out November of the following year. The 2 parts are supposed to be 6 months apart, right? I guess they want to have Part II be the big summer blockbuster.

NotaGeek
04-25-2008, 01:27 PM
:blush: You did say this November in the original post. So I think that with the other movies, they were about a year and a half apart if I'm remembering correctly... like one would come out in June and then one would come out November of the following year. The 2 parts are supposed to be 6 months apart, right? I guess they want to have Part II be the big summer blockbuster.

Yeah, there's no announced date yet, but the last thing I read was May 2011, no doubt the movie that will lead the Memorial Day summer blockbuster list...

pink
04-25-2008, 06:51 PM
I'm already excited for HBP to be released in Novemeber! The first part of the last installment is a long way away but I bet it will be great. :mickey:

ncscgirl2005
04-27-2008, 06:22 PM
Are Daniel Radcliffe and the others still signed on to do Deathly Hallows?