PDA

View Full Version : No P&P Party tckts - but a late dinner ADR - Will I get to eat?

ILoveLegos
04-25-2008, 11:08 AM
I'll be in WDW in 1.5 weeks, and there will be a couple of P&P Parties happening during my stay. Here's my question - if my Crystal Palace ADR overlaps into the P&P time by 10 minutes, but I don't have tickets to the P&P party here are my questions:

1. Can I keep my dinning appointment without tickets to P&P party?
2. What are the chances of being able to buy "day of" tickets for the P&P party if we decide to stick around after we finish dinner - a week night in early May?
3. Is the P&P party worth it considering I'll miss a good hour of it while eating at the Crystal Palace?

I'm beginning to think that maybe due to the hastle of it all (short night at the park), I'll just cancel the ressie, eat off property that night and/or avoid the Magic Kingdom all together. But before making any hasty decisions I wanted to ask the Intercoters experience on in park dinners and the P&P party. Please help!

Kairi_7378
04-25-2008, 01:50 PM
I don't think you will have too much trouble getting to your reservation. They may check you for wrist bands a lot on the way out, which I would find annoying.

Piglet822
04-25-2008, 02:23 PM
You shouldn't have a problem with your ADR, you can probably even do a little shopping on the way out if you'd like. I think the only thing they would prevent you from doing since you won't have the wristbands would be rides or shows that are being offered.
If you decide you want to purchase tickets for the party while you're there you can check with the concierge at your resort or with City Hall at MK.

eeyoremom
04-25-2008, 08:03 PM
I don't think you will have any trouble with you ADR. By the way, we did pirates and princess in Feb-it was the highlight of our trip. We would do it again if at all possible. The night we were there, was very short lines. The fireworks were awesome. and granddaughter loved the parade. Lots of tickets available for midweek in Feb.

ILoveLegos
04-25-2008, 08:58 PM
Thanks everyone for your replies, I'll keep the ADR and will most likely attend the P&P party (if I can secure tickets once I'm there).

joanna71985
04-25-2008, 09:24 PM
You shouldn't have a problem with your ADR, you can probably even do a little shopping on the way out if you'd like. I think the only thing they would prevent you from doing since you won't have the wristbands would be rides or shows that are being offered.

Unless you have tickets to the party, you will not be allowed to. The shops are closed off to non-party guests at 7pm. Everything is closed to people not attending the parties, not just rides and stuff (that means the bathrooms too).

Magic Smiles
04-25-2008, 09:39 PM
Thanks everyone for your replies, I'll keep the ADR and will most likely attend the P&P party (if I can secure tickets once I'm there).
The tickets are cheaper if bought in advance. We just got ours last week for May 9th.

jedi jen
04-25-2008, 10:00 PM
I have not been, but I have read several accounts of people not being allowed to shop, or even pose for a picture after dinner at CRT on their way out after P&PP was going on--because they did not have P&PP tickets/wristbands.

JPL
04-25-2008, 10:11 PM
In January about 30 minutes before PP&P they had people stationed at entrance to all the lands and would not let anyone proceed anywhere but down Main Street starting about 10-15 minutes before the party started they really started get strict about it to make sure the park was clear.