PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY FRIDAY!! A walk in the woods...

MickeysGirl
04-25-2008, 07:20 AM
Hey everybody and HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

Well, I am sitting here this morning watching Nigel frantically get the last minute prep together for he and Little Nigel's weekend plans. Right after work today, my two guys are heading into the woods for a Camping trip with the Scouts! :pine:

I on the other hand DO NOT DO BUGS! :bug: So I will be staying home for a nice weekend of peace, quiet, manicures and cross-stitching. Oh darn! ;)

So without further delay, let's give the guys a heck of a send off with today's...

Scouts Out of the
House Friday Party!! :nudge:

Happy Friday Everyone!

Specialty Drink of the day: :marg: Widow Woods' Nightcap
... with S'mores Shakes for the kids and an open bar as always ...
:wine: :papple: :beer:

I Hope everyone has a great weekend! If anyone is looking to join me in some quiet time, come on down!

For those interested...

WIDOW WOODS' NIGHTCAP

2 oz. Scotch
1/2 oz. Brown Creme de Cacao
4 oz. Milk

In a shaker half-filled with ice cubes, combine all of the ingredients. Shake well. Strain into a cocktail glass.

JanetMegan
04-25-2008, 08:04 AM
Your weekend sounds fabulous! Can I come along?

I'll have a big ol :marg: this morning, it's been quite a week. Happy Friday All!

drummerboy
04-25-2008, 08:09 AM
Happy Friday!

Tell the 'boys' to have a fun weekend.

pogo
04-25-2008, 09:11 AM
Happy Friday ! I'll take two :beer: instead. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend ! :D

offwego
04-25-2008, 09:44 AM
Happy Friday all, I'm so with you on the camping!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

Mickey'sGirl
04-25-2008, 10:14 AM
I think I'll help Jamie and Natalie back at home.... and send some bug repellent along with the rest of you!

Happy Friday everyone!

wdwgrl377
04-25-2008, 04:42 PM
Happy Friday Everyone!!

Hope the boys have a great time camping! :fish:
What cross-stitch design are you working on now, Jamie? I need to get back into that myself!

Enjoy your weekend in a nice, peaceful house!

I had a good day today! I met Joey Fatone!!:woohoo: I'm still a huge Nsync fan!! He was super nice!!:cloud9:

Hope everyone has a great weekend!! :D

MickeysGirl
04-25-2008, 05:08 PM
Happy Friday Everyone!!

Hope the boys have a great time camping! :fish:
What cross-stitch design are you working on now, Jamie? I need to get back into that myself!

I'm working on another wedding cross-stitch. This one isn't near as hard as the carousel though. It consists of all shades of brown, about 8 I think, and you're more or less stitching a black and white with shades. Much easier!! Hopefully I'll finish it this weekend, I need it for a wedding next month.

Hey, anyone wnting to come party out the house is more than welcome! Just let me know! :party2:

Nascfan
04-25-2008, 07:09 PM
Happy Friday everyone!

Hope the boys enjoy their camping trip as much as Jamie is going to enjoy NOT camping. :)

SgtTigger
04-25-2008, 07:23 PM
Happy Friday Everyone..............

:funny: Jamie thinks the guys are going to the woods....... I think he said the are going to the Wilderness which means they are going to the Wilderness Lodge in WDW...... yea I think that is what he ment........ to bad you did not go.........

Or maybe they are going to Fort Wilderness to camp and then hang out at Magic Kingdom. :rotfl:

either way.... I wish I was there........ but then again I could come over and cross stich..... :funny: no that is not going to happen.........

I hope everyone has a great weekend....

:cop: :tigger:

MauiMouse
04-25-2008, 07:38 PM
Jamie, enjoy your weekend, sounds very relaxing.

Me, back to work after my little 5 day vacation down in WDW.

MickeysGirl
04-25-2008, 10:06 PM
Happy Friday Everyone..............

:funny: Jamie thinks the guys are going to the woods....... I think he said the are going to the Wilderness which means they are going to the Wilderness Lodge in WDW...... yea I think that is what he ment........ to bad you did not go.........

Or maybe they are going to Fort Wilderness to camp and then hang out at Magic Kingdom. :rotfl:

either way.... I wish I was there........ but then again I could come over and cross stich..... :funny: no that is not going to happen.........

I hope everyone has a great weekend....

Sorry to rain on your parade Bret, but they know better than to run off to Disney without me. Especially given that they are expected back by noon on Sunday, and they are already there... nah, sorry! :razz:

SgtTigger
04-26-2008, 10:50 AM
Sorry to rain on your parade Bret, but they know better than to run off to Disney without me. Especially given that they are expected back by noon on Sunday, and they are already there... nah, sorry! :razz:

:funny: that might be the only reason they would not run off down there....... They know they would have to come back at some point and face the music......... but then again you know I did tell Nigel it was imagination weekend at WDW....... :)

Dr_Nigel_C
04-27-2008, 03:03 PM
Howdy, folks!!

Well, Nigel Jr. and I just got back -- from the real, outdoor, wilderness (no Lodge, no Disney) :-P

Hope y'all had a great weekend. Jamie enjoyed her quiet time, and Aaron and I had a great trip, too!

Drinks are on the way -- I have to catch up! :D

SgtTigger
04-28-2008, 07:50 PM
Howdy, folks!!

Well, Nigel Jr. and I just got back -- from the real, outdoor, wilderness (no Lodge, no Disney) :-P

I could have sworn you called me from the Lodge......... are you sure?????

Hey are Jamies eyes still crossed??????