PDA

View Full Version : What should we do other than the usually stuff?

BelleLovesTheBeast
04-24-2008, 03:03 PM
So today I called MJ and booked POP for Oct 16-24 with MYW 9 day ticket with DDP deluxe. Kathy was very nice and helpful.:number1:

We'll be going to MNSSHP, trying new food and drinks at the F&WF and trying some new restaurants like Narcoossee's, Cali Grill and Flying Fish.

In the past we've done a carriage ride at POR. Any other recommendations of something new, fun or romantic to do? We'll be celebrating our 5th anniversary.

Thanks!:mjump:

GrumpyFan
04-24-2008, 03:28 PM
First off, Congratulations!

DW and I spent our 6th anniversary at WDW and had a great time.

For some great ideas, check out Romance at Walt Disney World (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/adults/romance.asp) and A Disney World Valentine (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/adults/valentinesday.asp)

We strolled along the Boardwalk one night and listened to and watched Illuminations from the bridge between Boardwalk and the Beach Club.

Another thing you can do is take the ferry boat from Downtown Disney to Port Orleans. I've heard this is a nice ride.

The best thing we did though, was just take it easy and relax. We didn't rush around to see and ride everything, we lied in a hammock or sat on a bench and watched peope go by, or just laid by the pool at our resort. It can be difficult at first, especially if you're the type who likes to ride everything you can while you're there, but once you get your mind in the right frame, it's very enjoyable.

Marilyn Michetti
04-24-2008, 03:31 PM
Catch a bus at the TTC for $1.50, and check out Sea World.:dolphin:

Fortgoofy97
04-24-2008, 04:12 PM
We try to head to WDW close to our anniversary each year! We also look to do something different each time. One year we got dressed nice for lunch, went to EPCOT and ate lunch outside in Italy! Great Day! Another time at nite we were on the Boardwalk got an Ice cream sundae and sat on the back porch of the Boardwalk resort and enjoyed the desert, the view and each other. We have had dinner at California Grill and the DW volunteered us for the Backlot Tour show on the boat! We are actually headed down in 1 week, this year I think we are goin to try an hit Jellyrolls for the first time or maybe even do the horseback ride at Fort WIlderness! There plenti just let you mind loose and think of something you haven't done before or always wanted to do but never got around to it!!!

eeyoremom
04-24-2008, 06:50 PM
Rent a boat.....We have rented boats at various resorts. We love renting at POR and taking it to downtown disney. You literally feel like you are in disney by yourself. This year we rented at Fort Wilderness, went all the way around by all the deluxe resorts. It was great fun. To be in a boat by yourselves, at disney, awwwwwwww wonderful!!!!

teambricker04
04-24-2008, 10:27 PM
Afternoon Tea at the GF. Fun, quiet, different than the usual at WDW, and NUMMY!!!