PDA

View Full Version : Islands of Adventure hotels

JoDisney
04-24-2008, 11:06 AM
What decent hotel is near Islands of Adventure for a few nights? Something that is maybe similar to the Disney moderate price.

brewcrew26
04-24-2008, 11:33 AM
I really enjoyed the Portofino a few years back. But it might be more of a deluxe price range. It had convenient boat service to the parks. Great restaurants on-site. The rooms were lush and amazing. Plus, you felt like you were in Italy.

We've also stayed at a Hampton Inn near Universal. I can't remember which one because there are several nearby. But, it had a pool, gift shop. Above average rooms. And you get the breakfast included with your stay.

faline
04-24-2008, 11:39 AM
We stayed at the Royal Pacific which we enjoyed. Plus, you get front of the line priveleges when you stay on site.

wendy*darling
04-27-2008, 02:03 PM
I've stayed at the Hard Rock Hotel- lots of fun and a quick walk into either park.

There are 3 "official" Universal hotels- Hard Rock, Royal Pacific and Portofino. All give you the "front of the line" perk and are in the "deluxe-ish" price range. But they are all themed well and are very convenient to the parks.