PDA

View Full Version : Where, O, Where?

JuicyMoose17
04-24-2008, 09:22 AM
We've finally booked for september! but... we're having a little trouble picking our free dining locations. This is what we have so far for our sit downs.

Germany
Italy
Captains Grille
Cape May Café
Japan
Mama Melrose
LeCelliere

Does anyone have any suggestions sit down or walk up? Let me know your favorites!

jenny1976
04-24-2008, 09:55 AM
Hey!
We have only been to Cape May-the breakfast is AWESOME!!!-, Germany-Great Pick! (try the Schnitzel)-, and Mama Melrose-Not a fave the las trip but still good-. As far as Italy, we will try that one this September for the first time.
We will be doing:
The Coral Reef
The Electric Umbrella
Club Cool
Planet Hollywood
Everything Pop (we are staying there)
Main St. Bakery :thumbsup:
Cosmic Ray's :cool:
1900 Parkfare :cloud9:
Cup O' Joe's to GO
Toy Story Pizza Planet
50's Prime Time :D
Woolfgang Puck Express
Earl of Sandwich
Kona Cafe
Donald's Safari Breakfast
Pizzafari
Flame Tree BBQ
Rosie's All-American Cafe
Sci-Fi Dine In
Akershus :cloud9:
Tutto Italia
Creppes du Chefs Di France :thumbsup:
Crystal Palace :party:
Pecos Bill's Tall Tale Inn
Boardwalk Bakery
Spoodle's Pizza WIndow
Wetzel's Pretzel's

Well, there you have it! our FAVORITE picks and "tries" for this upcoming trip. Only a couple of meals will be out of pocket. Hope it helps!

Only, 147 days away from THE WORLD!!!!!!!! :cloud9:

elmjimmlm
04-24-2008, 10:23 AM
Does anyone have any suggestions sit down or walk up? Let me know your favorites!

CS- Epcot-Sunshine Season has great items to choose from.

AK-Pizzafari has the best subs.
DtD- Earl of Sandwich.
HS-Toluca Leg Co. ( have to get a turkey leg)
MK-El Pirata el Perico

:thumbsup:

ALEXMOMMY
04-24-2008, 02:23 PM
We're going in Sept too. We're doing Coral Reef, Garden Grill, Cinderella's bfast, Tony's Town Square, Play and Dine @ Hollywood and Vine for our TS, but we haven't decided on CS yet, probably try new places. :) Have a great time!:mickey:

satchel01
04-25-2008, 08:40 AM
If you haven't booked those dinners yet you might want to think of an alternative for Le Cellier. I booked mine for September this week and wasn't able to get in there (solid booked the entire time we're there :(). We are going 9/19-9/26 so if your dates are different maybe you'll have luck. I just know I was so disappointed it was hard to think of an alternative on the spot. I ended up booking at The Wave (contemporary resort) which is opening in June she said.

I have only eaten at the Biergarten, LeCellier and Mama Melrose, out of your choices. I enjoyed the Biergarten alot. The atmosphere in there was so unique, the show while you eat is entertaining and I love german food! LeCellier is my favorite but we covered that already. Mama Melrose was ok. Your other choices do sound interesting.

Good luck!

Oh forgot to add...Coral Reef was completely booked for dinnertime too. I booked a lunch at 2:50 because we loved it so much last time.

Get cracking and book those dinners!! lol

DouieDan
05-02-2008, 12:15 PM
Hey juicy,

I hear O'Hanas is pretty good, with lots of selections. My family is going in September and we booked the new restaurant at the Contemporary. My nephew suggested it. It has a good selection and even a vegetarian stew for those who are not into meat. It is called the Wave. Check it out. (By the way, you went to the Beach Club in 2001.....remember?)

Natazu
05-02-2008, 09:19 PM
Jym's Top-7 Best WDW Dining Plan Restaurants other than Le Cellier:
7. Wolfgang Puck Café
6. Grand Floridian Café
5. 'Ohana
4. Marrakesh
3. Kona Café
2. Flying Fish (2)
1. California Grill (2)

Jared
05-02-2008, 09:52 PM
It's so hard to recommend restaurants without knowing your tastes and preferences, but you are not trying any of my favorite places: 'Ohana, Kona Cafe and Boma - Flavors of Africa.

For counter service, I particularly like Columbia Harbour House in the Magic Kingdom and Sunshine Season Food Fair in Epcot.

:tasty: