PDA

View Full Version : Dining Plan - Good from the time I check in to the time I check out?

QueenDisneyBound
04-24-2008, 07:23 AM
Our family of 4 is going to Disney in September and got the free dining plan. Since we are driving I decided to make reservations at Shutters at CB for dinner, before we make our way to Magic Kingdom for the first night...but now I thought of a question...

Are the meals good throughout your whole stay or just on those days that you have tickets to the park? For instance, we will use our hopper tickets on the day of our arrival, but won't have tickets and access to the parks the day we leave...

Hope this question makes sense...:confused:

vorchik
04-24-2008, 07:58 AM
You can use your DDP credits from check-in time until the midnight of your check-out day. You don't need to have valid park tickets to use your DDP in the Resorts or Downtown.

Figment!
04-24-2008, 08:35 AM
From Disney Dining Plan FAQ (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=91180)
Q: Do I need to purchase park passes for as many days as my Disney Dining Plan?

A: No. Although you need to purchase the Disney Dining Plan as part of a Magic My Way package, the Dining Plan length is tied to your Disney resort stay length.

Currently, Disney only requires guests to purchase a Magic My Way package with a 1-day park pass (per guest) in order to qualify for the Disney Dining Plan.

*Note*: Specially discounted packages may have unique requirements.

Q: How long is my Disney Dining Plan valid?

A: The Disney Dining Plan is valid from your check-in at your Disney Resort Hotel till midnight the day you check out.

elmjimmlm
04-24-2008, 08:40 AM
You can use it from the time that you check in until you check out...:mickey:

kakn7294
04-24-2008, 10:04 AM
Your number of meal allotments is based on the number of nights you are staying, not the number of days or the number of days for which you have tickets. For example, a 7 day 6 night stay for 2 adults and 2 children means that you have 24 snack credits, 12 child and 12 adult counter service credits, and 12 child and 12 adult table service credits. These credits are valid from the time you check-in until midnight of the day you check-out.

katzctkpt
04-24-2008, 10:26 AM
You can use your DDP credits from check-in time until the midnight of your check-out day. You don't need to have valid park tickets to use your DDP in the Resorts or Downtown.

Couldn't have said it any better.

momof2girls
04-24-2008, 04:32 PM
I have a question that seems to fall in line with this. We have a land and sea trip booked in November and purchased the dining plan. How many credits do we have? Is it per day or per night? Our land portion is from Sunday-Thursday so do we have 4 or 5?? TIA :mickey:

QueenDisneyBound
04-24-2008, 08:47 PM
Thanks all! Didn't see this in FAQ! But knew someone would be able to clarify..thanks so much!