PDA

View Full Version : AAA rate ?

goofynmd
04-23-2008, 09:24 PM
Does AAA offer a room only discount rate during value season? If so do I have to book it though AAA or can I do it through central Disney reservations?

Thanks.

KylesMom
04-23-2008, 10:30 PM
Yes, we book our AAA room-only rate during Value Season through MJ (which I highly recommend) - but you can do it directly through Disney.

Please realize, however, that AAA room-only accommodations are limited, and the resort and class of room you are looking for may be sold out. We typically book our room 9-10 months out to get the resort and room view we're looking for. Some of the resorts sell out of their inventory rather quickly.

silentbob007
04-25-2008, 01:41 PM
I just booked ... tried to use my normal travel agent and she told me could not book with AAA discount I ended up booking with my local AAA office.

Strmchsr
04-25-2008, 01:50 PM
You have to book AAA-discount packages directly through AAA, but as noted above you can book AAA room only discounts through MJ or Disney.

elmjimmlm
04-25-2008, 03:31 PM
During Value Season you can get up to 15% off at the Disney Deluxe and Disney Vacation Club resorts, or 20% off at the Value and Moderate resorts and the Ft. Wilderness campsites.

During Regular Season you can usually get up to 10% off at the Disney Deluxe and Disney Vacation Club resorts, or 15% off at the Value and Moderate resorts and the Ft. Wilderness campsites.

During Peak Season and Summer Season you can usually get up to 10% off at the Disney Deluxe and Disney Vacation Club resorts, or 15% off at the Value and Moderate resorts.

The only time AAA/CAA discounts don't usually apply is Holiday Season (around Christmas) at the Value and Moderate resorts

castlelady36
04-29-2008, 10:23 AM
You do not have to book directly through AAA. I have used it every year and make the resies over the phone with disney and my AAA discount has been applied every time. Mind you, this is just booking the resort. If you want a package then you do have to book with AAA. Have a great trip!!