PDA

View Full Version : Dinning Plan Question

LarryBoy
04-23-2008, 08:44 AM
I know you can get the DDP through DVC even if you rent points right? I know the member has to add that to your reservation. What I need to know is if they have to add that when you make your initial reservation, or can it be added later? Would that also mean that you have to get you park passes through DVC?

TinkerbellT421
04-23-2008, 09:00 AM
I dont think you can actually in the sense of the word get it through DVC. You get DDP through Disney itself. Im not sure how to explain it. But you can add when you get to the resort. Its just added to your hotel room key. You use ur hotel room key for "paying" kind of like a credit card. And If I were you I would buy the park passes before you get there. You save more money, not a lot, but enough that it will total up over four parks, that way than buying them at the park the day you go.

MdmMim
04-23-2008, 09:21 AM
I know you can get the DDP through DVC even if you rent points right? I know the member has to add that to your reservation. What I need to know is if they have to add that when you make your initial reservation, or can it be added later? Would that also mean that you have to get you park passes through DVC?

The person from whom you are renting can add the DDP at a later date. You would pay for it at check-in. Your park tickets may be purchased wherever, whenever you wish, as they are not tied into your DVC reservation in any way.

The DDP cannot be added at check-in--it must be on your reservation a few days prior to arrival.

TinkerbellT421
04-23-2008, 09:24 AM
I did some research, and no its not made thru DVC but thru Disney itself, you can add it with DVC when you make ur reservation, but its not paid to DVC its paid to Disney itself. You have to let them know prior to arrival that u want to add that but it can be paid for at check in.