PDA

View Full Version : Atlantis Aquaventure in July

Spaceship Tigger
04-23-2008, 07:14 AM
DW and I are going on our first cruise the first week of July. I was wondering if anyone has been to the Atlantis Aquaventure in Nassau at this time. We'd love to go, but are afraid it will be so crowded there that it won't be worth the price. I don't want to spend the entire day in waterslide lines.

NJGIRL
04-23-2008, 08:51 AM
I have been to the Atlantis but it was before they had the water park. I don't think it will be overly crowded because from what I understand besides the hotel guest they have limited outside tickets to be sold. Plus the outside tickets are very expensive. I don't expect it to be more crowded than any other water park but I could be wrong. We are going on the Disney Cruise in Oct and have booked a room there so our tickets are free. I guess we will find out then if it's worth the money.

laguna
04-27-2008, 12:25 AM
Hi-We did the Atlantis Aquaventure through DCL. We were there this past March. As far as it being worth the money you pay----well, it's not really worth it. We are glad that we went and it was a beautiful resort, although in our opinions it was not all it's cracked up to be. We stayed at the waterpark for a few hours and headed back to the ship. Everything is very expensive in the gift shops, etc.