PDA

View Full Version : Any chance of this happening.......

Sunshine1010
04-23-2008, 02:27 AM
Okay...I may sound like a dork, but one of the things that I absolutely love about staying in a 1-bedroom with my points, .....hold your chair.....is the fact that there is a washer/dryer.

Studios don't have these. Is there any news that they may add w/d to the studio rooms? It sure would be nice.

DVC Mike
04-23-2008, 07:20 AM
Nope. Studios won't get washer dryers.

We are a couple without kids, but the two of us almost always book a 1-BR. We love the king-sized bed, whirlpool tub, washer/dryer, full kitchen, and separate living room and bedroom.

Once you get spoiled by a 1-BR, it's hard to go back to a studio!

ibelieveindisneymagic
04-23-2008, 09:47 AM
It would be really nice though!

We always end up doing laundry on vacation, and the times we've looked at a DVC studio room they don't seem that different from a regular room, but a washer and dryer would be awesome!

elmjimmlm
04-23-2008, 12:35 PM
A washer is a very good thing to have in your room...I dont like going to do laundry with other people...You are very sane to think this way...:mickey:

Sunshine1010
04-23-2008, 03:28 PM
I love it because it's SOOOOO convenient. I don't mind doing laundry somewhere...but I hate that it takes TWO cycles in the dryer to always get them dry. 3 loads usually takes me about 3 1/2 hours.

When I was at the Poly in October ---- it took us FOUR hours to do 2 loads of laundry at 11:30 at night. It was crazy.......

Oh well --- I'm glad I'm 'sane'. I never thought I'd be giddy about having a washer/dryer on my vacation. he he

JMTStone
04-23-2008, 10:05 PM
Just think of it this way, if you do your laundry while on vacation A) you can pack less and B) you don't have to wash so much when you get home.

Sunshine1010
04-23-2008, 10:32 PM
Stone - you're correct! We always pack light. ?When we stay at a 1-bedroom, we do a load every night (towels, clothes, last night's pjs, etc.). We NEVER have to bring a lot of clothes.

.....and I like that.