PDA

View Full Version : Short birthday trip - pre-trip report

Katzateer
04-22-2008, 04:07 PM
This Sunday - the 27th - we are headed to WDW for a very quick trip to celebrate my birthday at the flower show at Epcot.

Cast- me, the birthday girl

Susan, a friend that went to WDW
about 3 weeks ago for the 1st time
in 30 years

Stephanie-my youngest (sshhh:secret:- I haven't told her I got her a ticket yet)

We fly out of Indianapolis about 11am Sunday and our first stop after MCO will be Pop Century. Hopefully we will be in the 50's section since that is the time frame I was born in.:party:

Our plans are to be flexible-we don't have a lot of time so depending on the weather and how we feel once we get there we are either going to Downtown Disney since Susan did not make it there on her last trip. We have PS for California Grill so that is the only firm plans we have. Stephanie probably will want to go swimming and we may resort hop a little.

Or we could go to the MK since it is open late that night. We would still take a break and go to California Grill for our 9pm seating.

On Monday, the plan is to go to Animal Kingdom to see the first showing of Nemo, then spend the day at the flower show. I love to take pictures and have some great ones from my last trip. After Illuminations we may go to MK or MGM.

Tuesday morning we won't have time to do anything except pack up and get to MCO for our 10am flight.

Can't wait-hope the sun is shining and the flowers are dancing in a gentle breeze around World Showcase.

:cloud9::woohoo::joy:

MsMin
04-22-2008, 04:36 PM
We just came back from my birthday trip and it was fantastic... I hope your trip is just as magical as mine was :thumbsup: with good friends and lots of Disney magic... :party2:

wdwgrl377
04-22-2008, 05:27 PM
Have a great trip! Be safe and you'll have to tell us all about it once you get back! Happy Birthday! :party:

dolphinmickey9170
04-22-2008, 07:26 PM
I hope you have a great birthday and a fabulous trip. Have some filet at Cali Grill for me.:party::mickey::cloud9:

faline
04-23-2008, 12:49 PM
Terrific way to celebrate! Have a wonderful time! :party:

RedSoxFan
04-23-2008, 03:59 PM
:party:Happy Birthday and have a great trip:party::mickey: