PDA

View Full Version : Milk question

Dyanna
04-22-2008, 01:56 PM
We are staying at the OKW resort in Nov. Is there a place I can get DD's bottles filled with milk every morning or would I have to pay daily for the little milk containers or get a gallon at the gift shop? What about juice too? What is avail at the refillable mug counter?

Taja
04-22-2008, 01:59 PM
I think your best (most economical) option would be to purchase 1/2 gallon or 1 gallon bottle of milk and fill the bottle(s) yourself.

Another option might be to ask at Olivia's, but you would be paying TS prices to fill the bottle.

Ditto for juice. I'm not sure if OKW has juice included in the Refillable Mugs program or not. I know PC has apple juice, but it's obviously aimed at families with children! :)

katzctkpt
04-22-2008, 02:42 PM
No milk at the soda refill stations only tea, soda, hot choc, & coffee. You'll need to purchase a gall or 1/2 gall at the resort gift shop or buy one off property. Which off property would be less expensive.

ElenitaB
04-22-2008, 04:23 PM
As OKW is a DVC resort, the gift shop has quite the little grocery store near the back cash registers. You can buy your choice of milk and juice there. Your villa will have a kitchen and a refrigerator, so you can easily fill your child's bottles without even leaving the room.