PDA

View Full Version : Gorceries at the resorts and other questions?

Zeike
04-22-2008, 09:48 AM
Hi! we are finally getting back (6th-14th may) with a 6 year old and 1 year old twins. We arer staying at the Sports. We have seen the site for garden grocer and were thinking of ordering somethings for the kids. Has anyone use this service before? does it delivers to the hotel room?.

Also any advice for our trip will be welcome. Thanks!

faline
04-22-2008, 10:48 AM
There are several delivery services available that will deliver groceries to your room. Most have minimum orders.

Will you be using Magical Express to get to your resort? If you're using a town car service or renting a car, you can stop for groceries on the way.

dolphinmickey9170
04-22-2008, 10:54 AM
We always use the garden grocer. Just know they have a $40 minimum. But with kids, we get individual cereal cups, gallon of milk, orange juice, diet pepsi, coffee and cream and sugar and other snacks. It is a great way to get what you need. You choose the day and time of delivery. And you can choose to pay online or upon delivery. Then they will deliver it to your resort. We had not arrived yet, so bell services kept our refrigables cold and when we returned to our room, we called and BS brought it right up. They refused to take a tip though. Strange.

Another note.....they do book up on delivery dates, so you should be doing it right away to be sure you get the delivery you need.

Have a great time!!:mickey:

NJGIRL
04-22-2008, 11:12 AM
My sister used the Garden Grocer last year and loved them. They drove from the airport to the timeshare but didn't feel like taking time out to go shopping. She said it was very easy,saved time and would do it again.

cwarner
04-22-2008, 12:50 PM
What is the site?

cwarner
04-22-2008, 12:55 PM
Nevermind, I found it

momof3+twins
04-22-2008, 02:54 PM
We have 2 year old twins and I know they drink a lot of milk. Be sure to get milk the first day. So, I'd use Garden Grocer if you don't have a car. It is worth it! Have fun! Twins are so much fun.

Bethanymouse
04-23-2008, 12:28 AM
We used Garden Grocer for our trip last August. We were there for 12 days so we ordered some breakfast food and beverages. It came highly recommended from people here so we gave it a try. We were very impressed. The minimum fee was 50 dollars I believe, but we spent that on some food and other stuff. Plus we got a cooler to keep the drinks cold in. I was very happy with the service. The food was in our room when we returned from the parks on our first day. I will use them again.