PDA

View Full Version : CRT Lunch

scootch713
04-22-2008, 08:50 AM
Is there pretty much the same characters as breakfast(I know it varies from day to day)? My girls want to do BBB this year, followed by a character meal, so I thought about trying to set up BBB then CRT for lunch.

Hayden's Dad
04-22-2008, 01:09 PM
We had the same characters. It was Belle (in blue dress), Aurora, Jasmine, and Snow White in the dining room and of course Cinderella in the lobby. I think that doing the BBB then lunch is a great idea, just don't schedule them to close together in case something happens at the boutique and you have to wait longer that expected. Have fun! :mickey:

BostonChic
04-22-2008, 03:17 PM
We liked the lunch there(2:30p):thumbsup:
The food was great and charcters were really into it,giving our boys lipstick kisses :blush: ;)
Cinderella,Snow white,Aurora,Belle and Mary Poppins were all there :)

Jared
04-22-2008, 03:57 PM
The characters change virtually every day, but Cinderella's Royal Table offers a princess meal. Cinderella will be there, obviously, and a few other classic Disney women. As others have said, Belle, Aurora and Snow White are frequent visitors.

:tasty:

Gator
04-23-2008, 04:35 PM
You always get to meet with Cinderella before hand, and then get some princesses and sometimes the fairy god mother.