PDA

View Full Version : Can you use DDP for CP and Fantasmic dinner packages?

benny
04-22-2008, 04:59 AM
I am trying to decide if it is worth doing the DDP for our visit to disney Dec 13-21. We will be returning after our cruise Jan 7-16 but we wouldn't do the dinning plan then.

As the reason for our visit Dec 13-21 is to view the resorts and parks Christmas decorations (rather than the rides) I was wondering if we should do the DDP during that stay. We plan to book the CP dinner package and the Fantasmic dinner package and wondered if we were able to use our DDP for this?

I would really appreciate any advice. Thanks

dolphinmickey9170
04-22-2008, 09:10 AM
Yes, you may. Each one is one TS credit. Truly worth every penny for the Candelight Processional! My only suggestion would be to not wait until they tell you to line up. Go at least an hour early as the line was back into Japan. I would do it again if we go! And for Fantasmic, I highly recommend it so you don't have to stand in a huge line wating and hoping for a seat. It is also one TS credit.

katzctkpt
04-22-2008, 09:28 AM
There are 3 restaurants to choose from for the Fantasmic pkg. Hollywood & Vine and Mama Melrose uses 1 tableservice credit but, the Brown Derby uses 2 credits. Look at the menus before you decide.

benny
04-22-2008, 04:41 PM
Awesome - thanks so much for your help!

elmjimmlm
04-23-2008, 02:27 PM
We are planning the same thing...I would rather do the Fantamic package and know that I am going to get in then to wait for an hour or 2 and have to stand...Same goes for CP...I cant wait...246 days to go...:thumbsup:

ibelieveindisneymagic
04-23-2008, 02:42 PM
We've used the DDP for the Fanstasmic package a couple of time, and highly recommend it!

It is the same 1 or 2 TS meals you would use eating at the restuarant, and not having to stand in line in just a bonus! :thumbsup:

BelleLovesTheBeast
04-23-2008, 11:00 PM
When I called today to book Mama Melrose the guy told me about the Fantasmic package and we decided to give it a try. I'm looking forward to the priority seating. We sat in the back corner last time.

For those of you that have done the Fantasmic package - What time do you need to be there?

Mickey91
04-23-2008, 11:53 PM
You will need to ask if you can use your DDP when making your ADRs. With so many changes (and not great ones) you never know what else they will take off the plan. In the past you were able to use the DDP for these packages.

You don't HAVE to be there way early like you do if you don't have a reserved seat, but it is good to try to be somewhat early because the area fills up fast and you don't want to get too far away. The seats are all the way on the far right(looking at the stage). Not the best vantage point but okay.

Have fun!