PDA

View Full Version : need help please

armywife
04-22-2008, 12:31 AM
I was on here before as pink, when my Aunt Doris passed, I have been on here for years.I spoke about my DH who took on my 3 children as his own.He rejoined the army 3 weeks ago, and in that time we had another loss, my dad's oldest sister this time 2 weeks ago. My DS is taking all of this hard as is my middle DD.He just turned 11 on the 17th and checks the mail every day for anything for him. If anyone can send him a card, post card, ect it will make his day. We have lost 4 family members in the past year and he is trying to be the "man" but he is just a little boy.Thinking back I have been on here 6 years now. He is all "army" now. If it would not be any trouble please send me an email and I will get you the address.This is a little guy who could use some cheering up and knowing that he is not alone. Thank you to anyone who answerers.

mrsgaribaldi
04-22-2008, 12:44 AM
I sent you a PM:mickey:

msc_idiot
04-22-2008, 02:18 AM
I sent a PM as well. Just let me know!

Heather

armywife
04-23-2008, 12:20 AM
to everyone who has sent me a PM I want to thank you so very much. My kids are my life and I cant say thank you enough to all of you helping them threw this time.