PDA

View Full Version : Magical contemporary Day 6

ltam16
04-21-2008, 11:24 PM
Today we all slept in. Then we swam in the pool. The water is nice and warm but it was chilly when I got out! We took our time getting ready and then headed to the Tempo Grab and Go to have the flatbread pizza for lunch. My kids did the coloring pages to enter the coloring contest. I think they display the pics the next day.

After lunch we headed to Epcot. We did Spaceship Earth. we really like the pictures at the end and that they are different every ride. We did the Living Seas Nemo ride and turtle talk with crush. After wandering around checking out all the tanks, we did the figment ride and played around in imagination. This is the third trip my kids got picked by the giant camera to put on the lab coats and glasses. It will be nice to compare them and see how they have grown over the past 3 years. Then we took the boat over to Morrocco and made our way to American Adventure for dinnerand the show. I really love the show and I think the theater is pretty.

It was time to find seats for the fireworks so we made our way past Mexico by the Odyssey(what exactly is that?) and sat in the wheelchair area. Illuminations was great.

We headed back to the monorail. And after transfering to the TTC some nice man helped me push the wheelchair up the ramp. It doesnt seem that bad walking up it it but it is a challenge with a wheelchair especially after a long day! I was very appreciative but what was really nice was that a cast member saw and she gave him a Tinkerbell pin to thank him.

We were able to watch Wishes on the monrail and made it back to the room to watch the water pagaent which is my favorite. I sat outside tonight to hear the music too!

Another great day! Tomorrow is our last park day. We'll hit MK to finish up there!

KineGirl
04-21-2008, 11:52 PM
You finally got to sleep in! Wow.. you sure have gotten to see all the different fireworks from some pretty spectacular locations this year...very very cool!

And yay! for the guy doing a good deed!

dolphinmickey9170
04-22-2008, 11:08 AM
Thanks for sharing!!:mickey:

cal5755
04-22-2008, 11:58 AM
So great!! How nice having someone help you up the ramp with the WC!! Glad your day was great!

faline
04-22-2008, 03:36 PM
Odessey was a restaurant when Epcot first opened. I know that they were using this space for Mother's Day brunch a few years ago. I'm not sure what they're doing with it now.

My guess is your family really needed that extra rest this morning!

wdwgrl377
04-22-2008, 05:20 PM
Another great day you had! Thanks for sharing! :mickey:

pdrlkr
04-24-2008, 08:40 PM
Thanks for the report! :smickey:

SgtTigger
04-25-2008, 09:46 PM
Sleeping in is a good thing sometimes.....

you really do get around the parks........

I just love how you make me feel like I am at your room and enjoying that view........

Thanks for the report.....

:cop: :tigger: