PDA

View Full Version : How far in advance?

pianobabe
04-21-2008, 08:45 PM
How far in advance can you book a tour? More specfically, we are wanting to book the Keys to the Kingdom tour for our trip in September. Can we call now, or do we need to wait? Thanks for your help.:D

Rhonda

Strmchsr
04-22-2008, 07:59 AM
Most all of the tours can be booked 180+ days out. Some of them have to be closer, but Keys to the Kingdom (I don't think) is one of them. Call and find out. Always best to have your reservation in early.

OhToodles!
04-22-2008, 09:26 AM
I booked the Behind the Seeds tour for our October trip at 180 days and when I called they told me they book tours a year in advance. I only had a choice of 2 or 3 different times for the tour at 180 days. So the sooner you call the better. Good Luck!

irish1967
04-22-2008, 12:45 PM
I booked our Keys to the Kingdom tour 180 days out. The CM who made my ADRs transferred me to the person who did the tour ressies when I was done making my ADRs.

I would definitely call - if nothing else, you will find out the exact date you can call to make the ressies.

elmjimmlm
04-22-2008, 10:17 PM
I have also read 180 days...Good luck with your reservations...:mickey:

JPelle76
04-22-2008, 10:48 PM
Has anyone done the Keys to the kingdom tour? I actually just called about it a few days ago asking about avalibility for when we go 4th of July week. We haven't booked it yet. Just curious to hear some feedback on it.

pianobabe
04-23-2008, 09:46 PM
Thanks everyone for their help. Intercot members are the BEST:number1:!!! We were able to book the tour without any problems at all. By using our Disney Visa, we were able to get a discount. I asked if there was a discount. At first the CM said no, but then she checked a little closer and said there was. I am so excited now. My DH and I have been wanting to go on this tour for a couple of years. Only about 139 days to go.