PDA

View Full Version : Magical Contemporary Day 4

ltam16
04-21-2008, 10:05 AM
Today the inlaws rested in the morning. My dh took the segway tour at epcot. It was 2 hours and they toured the countries on segway. He really enjoyed it and he got a special segway pin. My kids are really into the pin trading so they were excited to see it.

The kids and i headed off to open MK. It was my first time doing it. We got there and hour early--so easy to do from monorail! We were about fifth in line at turnstyle and made our way to front at train station. We all got mickey confetti or pixie dust to throw at opening. Then we raced to rope at bridge towards frontierland. At rope drop we headed to BTMR. Walked right on then headed toPOTC and walked right on. Headed to Tom Sawyer Island. Took over barge and ran around hunting for paint brushes. Noone else seemed to be hunting for them. We gave up thinking maybe they weren't out that day and found two right in a row by Aunt polly's. So we raced back to the dock. We were prepared to give one to someone else to spread the magic if they wouldn't let both kids have one! Both kids got a fast pass card. So we raced to Splash. We got the first car and got wet! Then we used the second on BTMR.

Then we met DH at GF and got a pizza for lunch. We weren't crazy about the Tempo Grab and Go's offerings so we didn't eat there.

We headed back, swam for a bit and then headed to DHS. We hit the Indy Show and Sounds Dangerous. We ate at Backlot Express and then hit The Great Movie Ride, Little Mermaid, & Disney Animation. We loved the drawing part especially. We drew Pluto.

Then we headed back to room. We all stayed up to watch grad nite fireworks!

Then we met dh

wdwgrl377
04-21-2008, 12:28 PM
I love being there for the opening of MK!! So cool!! Thanks for sharing! :mickey:

KineGirl
04-21-2008, 02:14 PM
I have always wanted to open MK! Sounds like another perfect day in WDW :mickey: Thanks for sharing!

dolphinmickey9170
04-21-2008, 06:55 PM
Thanks for sharing!!:mickey:

SgtTigger
04-21-2008, 07:49 PM
thanks for the report you sure do get a lot done.........

:cop: :tigger:

cal5755
04-22-2008, 11:44 AM
Way to go finding the paintbrushes!! Another fun filled day!!

faline
04-22-2008, 02:38 PM
Congrats on finding the paint brushes! Must have been a fun hunt and it was certainly well rewarded!

I'd love to do the Segway tour some time. Folks who do it always seem to have the best time!

pdrlkr
04-24-2008, 08:38 PM
Thanks for the report! :smickey: