PDA

View Full Version : sea world question

Tiggerlovr9000
04-20-2008, 05:22 PM
how much does it cost for the fish to feed the dolphins and how much does it cost to ride the tall ride, sky scape? (not sure if that is the right name) Its spends slowly and goes up so you can see the whole park.

1DisneyNut
04-20-2008, 06:10 PM
Not sure about feeding the dolphins. I think that is a behind the scenes type tour but can't remember for sure. The rides are included in your park admission.

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
04-20-2008, 06:48 PM
The sky tower is not included in your ticket. It is the only ride that isn't. I believe it was $4 a person, less or free for under 3. We went on it twice since the kids love it so much so, I know there was a charge. Not that I like it.:nope:

You can feed the dolphins as well. At certain times. Check your guide. In September, they were limiting the amount of people that were allowed to go in at each feeding so, there were some that had to wait to the next time. Each tray was $5, if I remember correctly. September was awhile ago. ;) I am pretty sure it was $5 because we commented to each other how much it had gone up since our last trip. The sting rays were less. $3 I think.

Have a great trip! We love Sea World!!

Tiggerlovr9000
04-20-2008, 07:00 PM
Thank you, somehow we managed to miss the sky tower on our last visit.I remembered it as a child and the park has changed alot since 1975. Just thought either I had imagined it or it had been removed.:blush::blush:I do think it is outrageous to charge extra for it.:mad:Also have a little problem with paying so much for the fish, I mean they have to feed them anyway. But my kids had a great time last visit, just couldn't remember the price. Most of the the reason for going this time is my 16 yr old was not tall enough to ride the Kraken 7 yrs ago. Can't believe its been 7 yrs. :(

EpcotNut
04-20-2008, 07:03 PM
Not sure about the dolphins. The sky tower is like $4 - definitely worth it. You can see all the way to WDW at the top! Enjoy!:thumbsup:

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
04-20-2008, 07:29 PM
Thank you, somehow we managed to miss the sky tower on our last visit.I remembered it as a child and the park has changed alot since 1975. Just thought either I had imagined it or it had been removed.:blush::blush:I do think it is outrageous to charge extra for it.:mad:Also have a little problem with paying so much for the fish, I mean they have to feed them anyway. But my kids had a great time last visit, just couldn't remember the price. Most of the the reason for going this time is my 16 yr old was not tall enough to ride the Kraken 7 yrs ago. Can't believe its been 7 yrs. :(

We had a problem paying for the fish too..lol. But, we love to do it. We got two trays and split them between the three kids.
The sky tower is fun. We were able to see Aquatica under construction when we were there which was neat. You should see it really well now since it is complete. Seeing glimpses of WDW was cool too.
We have not braved Kraken yet but, we love Journey To Atlantis!
Oh yeah, I don't know if your kids would be interested in it but, when we were there they had a rock climbing wall and a really neat bungee trampoline thing set up near the Penguins. They had an extra charge as well. I think it was around $7 each thing. My sons loved the trampoline. We got some really neat pics of them on that. There were teenagers and adults using them too.:)