PDA

View Full Version : Trip report March 29-April 1st- Day 2

dumbo ears
04-20-2008, 01:27 PM
We woke up around 7:30 8:oo(I was the first one up becuase I coudnlt wait to get to the magic kingdom) and ate a little breakfast and got ready and were at the bus stop around 8:25. It was only me and my friend going today.Our bus arrived fast pretty but as some of you might know that from staying at Saratoga Springs the bus has to go by like 6 different pickup spots so we didnt get to the Magic Kingdom till 8:45 or 8:50. We went into the very crowded turnstiles and watched the family of the day show. This was my friends first trip to the world since he was 10 so he didnt remember much so I have a thing I do with first time or people who havent been there a while and I take them straight to Haunted Mansion at opening. Then we go ride peter pan and go over and ride thunder mountain then get a fast pass for Splash mountain and then ride Pirates of the Carribean. This to me gives the person the full disney experience and so far Ive done it with 5 people and they are all now big WDW lovers so I guess im doing something right. Then we went to tommorrowland and did Space mountain, Buzz lightyear, Stitch(not my idea), and Laugh floor comedy warehouse. Now we did all of this before 12 so were pretty hungry so we went to eat at Columbia Harbor House. Ive never eaten there and to me the idea of fish and clam chowder isnt that great but being able to get a second floor view of Liberty square and Frontierland is just awesome. we got a window seat across the bridge over the walkway between fantasyland and liberty square. After that we started to take it easy. We rode HM again and did Mickey's philliharmagic. Then did Tom sawyer island and the riverboat and Space mountain again. It was around 4 and we were pretty tired so we decided to go back to the resort to eat. We got back and took a little nap then went to eat at artists pallette or the turf club with my mom but the waits were too long so my friend and I just decided to go back to MK and eat at Cosmic rays and I was sure glad we did. I got a really good double cheeseburger and we got a seat right next to the dj guy. Then after that I think we just walked around then rode Space mountain and one of the times we were in line the ride messes up so we saw the whole place with the lights on and this was my first time seeing that and it was pretty cool. Then we walked over to the tommorrowland terrace noodle station and got a spot and watched wishes. And I looked at my friend during the show and he was smiling the whole time. Then we went and I think did jungle cruise which was a little more scarier at night then went and got a funnel cake and sat across from hall of presidents and watched the Spectromagic parade which is my favorite parade in all of WDW. Then we got extra magic hour wirstbands and just went and did the mountains a few more times and ended the night with 2 straight rides on the Haunted Mansion which were just awesome. Then we went back to the resort and went to bed. The next day my mom and us were going to Epcot.:mickey:

wdwgrl377
04-20-2008, 02:16 PM
Thanks for sharing! Sounds like you had a great day! :mickey:

faline
04-22-2008, 11:49 AM
Terrific Magic Kingdom day! It's always fun to introduce someone else to all the wonders of Disney World! :mickey:

dolphinmickey9170
04-22-2008, 06:17 PM
What a funfilled busy day. Thanks so much for taking us with you!!:mickey:

I love Cosmic Ray's too. So many choices and yummy!!

cal5755
04-23-2008, 11:09 AM
What an AWESOME day!! HM and all the mountains... great fun!! Glad your friend was enjoying his visit. :mickey:

pdrlkr
04-24-2008, 08:43 PM
Thanks for the report! :smickey: