PDA

View Full Version : Coral Reef Divers and Personalized menu

butterfly18237
04-19-2008, 11:08 PM
Can anyone tell me how I would go about getting a diver and the personalized menu at the Coral Reef? It will be my mom's birthday and this would be a nice thing I can go to make her day more special.

DizneyRox
04-20-2008, 05:05 AM
If I recall correctly, they have eliminated the diver at Coral Reef. Word got out on the Internet and they couldn't keep up, so everyone loses.

DisneyDream2007
04-20-2008, 06:14 PM
:mickey: To get the diver & personalized menu, all you have to do is call the Coral Reef Restaurant directly and ask specifically for the manager. I did this last year for my son's 17th birthday. She was a tremendous help with suggestions for the sign and had me download many photo's of my son (she chose which one's she used on the actual personalized menu's) to her email address. She also had me write out something sentimental and short that she included in the center of the menu. It was awesome and something none of us will ever forget! I just talked to Disney this morning and yes, they still DO offer this service. Don't forget the birthday call from Goofy (ask at your hotel desk) and tell every cast member along the way!

onjbj
04-20-2008, 06:43 PM
Just curious, what does it cost to do this?

DizneyRox
04-20-2008, 11:48 PM
There is info here (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=116465)

onjbj
04-21-2008, 08:19 AM
Thanks for that link!