PDA

View Full Version : ? About Bounceback Offer from last Sept

Joy2theworld
04-19-2008, 09:17 PM
My mom and I booked for the free dining when we were in Disney last September. We booked 5 nights with 2 5 day Magic Your Way Park Hopper passes. I was at a silent auction recently and won 4 one day park hoppers for $142, but they expire in April 2009. I was considering lowering one of the tickets we have reserved to a one day ticket, but I didn't know if that is possible with that offer. I thought I read somewhere that you had to buy at least a one day Magic Your Way ticket, but I'm not sure. Anyone know before I call Disney?

wdwnomad
04-19-2008, 10:36 PM
I am pretty sure you can still modify your reservation. A couple of months ago I was able to add on an extra day to my free dining bounceback offer.

The thing you have to remember is everyone on the package needs to have the same thing. You wouldn't be able to have one five day PH ticket and one one day ticket. You would need to make both tickets the same.

What you could probably do to save some money is downgrade both tickets to a one day PH ticket. When you get down there upgrade your Mom's one day PH ticket to five day PH ticket. All you would do is pay the difference.

Joy2theworld
04-19-2008, 11:16 PM
Hmm I didn't realize everyone had to book the same add ons so to speak. I will definitely call them Monday and see what I can do. If I can do a one day ticket for both of us, I will do that and then upgrade, or I could book us both on a 3 day park hopper and then we could split the other passes I have as they are four individual passes.

wdwnomad
04-20-2008, 10:43 PM
Looking at the ticket prices it would be cheaper overall for one person to use all of the one day PH tickers and the other person to upgrade to the five day PH.

If you get two three day PH tickets the total would be $528.24 ($214.12/each).

Getting two one PH tickets would total $247.08 ($123.54/each). Then you can upgrade one of them for $153.36 ($276.90 for five day PH minus the value of the one day PH of $123.54). All together this would equal $400.44.