PDA

View Full Version : where and what are the deals?

carley
04-19-2008, 06:27 PM
last year when my family went to wdw at different stores threw out the theme parks they had "offers" of spend so much and get "this" for ten bucks etc etc...one place was a disney bag..another place was a watch n lithograph of pirates

so whats the deals going on right now?
im a disney shopper :)

FlaTinkRAMESAM
04-19-2008, 09:31 PM
I haven't see any lately... We spent a lot of time at DTD this past week and we have gotten the spend x get y off tickets before there, but nothin this week.

Young@Heart
04-19-2008, 10:48 PM
wow! what a great question. :thumbsup:
In 2006, we got a lithograph for $10 after spending $50 at WoD. it was a great deal! :mickey:

CaptainJessicaSparrow
04-20-2008, 05:15 AM
I love being the one who knows the merch!

The PWP (Purchase with Purchase) promos vary from location to location, and they change throughout the seasons and year.

Right now, it's if you spend $40 or more, you can add a 4 park litho set for $10. The lithos are actually quite lovely, and I of course had to buy them so I quickly spent $40 and added it.

Recently, we also had the POTC:AWE DVD promo - spend $50 or more, you could add a Pirates watch and litho set. We had this cute snowman blankets during Christmas. Some locations had the Stein Mugs. It's really hard to say who has what and when.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
04-20-2008, 05:31 AM
Please ignore this space. It decided to double post.

MickeyandTink
04-21-2008, 10:39 AM
I love being the one who knows the merch!

The PWP (Purchase with Purchase) promos vary from location to location, and they change throughout the seasons and year.

Right now, it's if you spend $40 or more, you can add a 4 park litho set for $10. The lithos are actually quite lovely, and I of course had to buy them so I quickly spent $40 and added it.

Recently, we also had the POTC:AWE DVD promo - spend $50 or more, you could add a Pirates watch and litho set. We had this cute snowman blankets during Christmas. Some locations had the Stein Mugs. It's really hard to say who has what and when.

Jessica,

Is there anyplace we can go to online or at the World where we can find out the promos going on while we are there?

elmjimmlm
04-22-2008, 10:03 AM
I hope that they still have this when we go...:)