PDA

View Full Version : Rob & Big

AdventurelandTikiGirl
04-19-2008, 11:16 AM
Anyone out there sad that this show has ended? I watched the last episode, not realizing that it was the series finale, and I'm soooooo bummed! :sob::fit:

This was one of my favorite shows on TV. It always made me laugh out loud. :rotfl:

I hope this isn't the last we've seen of them.

MissStyles
04-20-2008, 09:29 AM
I didn't realize that the show ended either........

Knowing MTV this won't be the last we hear of them.

Keep up the hope and in the meantime I'm sure there are other shows that will occupy your time. :thumbsup:

pink
04-20-2008, 01:05 PM
I was a big fan of this show as well. I knew it was the season finale when I saw it but it was still sad. They have such a great friendship and everything they did cracked me up. I don't think they are going to have anymore episodes though because I saw Rob on a talk show and he said that they were done because Big is married and of course, has a child now.:mickey:

ncscgirl2005
04-21-2008, 09:35 AM
DH and I loved this show. We haven't watched the finale yet but I was sad to hear this was the very last season. They are hilarious!

wdwgrl377
04-21-2008, 10:41 PM
I absolutely LOVE Rob & Big!! They make me laugh so much at the things they do! They are hilarious!:rotfl: If I were having a down day, etc and I saw them they could just make me laugh! The time travel episode was just so funny to me!

I am so, so sad the series has ended! :cry: I didn't know Big had a baby, until I saw on his myspace site he had posted pics of his little baby girl. This was a while before the ending show had aired on TV.

I sure hope this isn't the last we see of Rob & Big! I will go out and get the DVD set of the show! :D

TOThater
04-26-2008, 03:41 PM
Hey don't be sad i saw a new 1 about6 nights ago:-o