PDA

View Full Version : Have you seen...

julyjewel
04-18-2008, 03:08 PM
Has anyone ever seen Aurora in any of the parks with a different color dress? I would like to see her in the blue dress.

Hayden's Dad
04-18-2008, 03:40 PM
I agree I would love to see her in her blue dress. I have seen pictures but never in person. Hopefully someone else will come along with some hints.

DMBdiva26
04-18-2008, 04:56 PM
I would love to see that too. Or Belle is one of her other dresses.

joanna71985
04-18-2008, 06:31 PM
Aurora does not wear the blue dress anymore (she was getting confused with Cinderella), and the purple Cinderellabration dress is only worn in the P&P parade.

As for Belle, she wears either the blue dress or the yellow gown (blue is worn in France, CRT, and when she walks around Norway; yellow is worn in Toontown, and also when she is the photographed princess in Norway). She only wears the red gown for mvmcp.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
04-18-2008, 07:35 PM
Well, if they kept her dress blue like it was in the movies and mad Cindy's dress a silver-grey like the movies....then everyone would be happy. Especially me.

Aurora in blue forever!

joanna71985
04-18-2008, 07:46 PM
In my opinion, if there is any dress she should be in, it should be her Briar Rose dress. She is in that one for the majority of the movie.

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
04-18-2008, 10:58 PM
We have pictures of her in the blue dress from years ago. I wish they had a date on them. I have no clue what trip it was.
I love her in the blue dress!:)

CaptainJessicaSparrow
04-19-2008, 12:18 PM
In my opinion, if there is any dress she should be in, it should be her Briar Rose dress. She is in that one for the majority of the movie.

She's in it at Tokyo. Along with Cindy and Snow in rags. It was part of the original Mickey's Gift of Dreams (bought to Florida as Dream Along with Mickey). In Minnie's dream segment, she's wanting to be a princess of course, and since it makes sense that they also wanted to find true love, they were in rags first but then change for the ballroom dance which features Minnie and Mickey in better costumes than here (Mickey looked like Prince Charming). It's one of the coolest parts of the segment.

Jasper
04-19-2008, 12:30 PM
It's interesting that some of you have spotted Belle in something other than yellow. Yellow is all we have ever seen her in while in the parks. I guess we were just not in the right place at the right time to catch her in something else!

joanna71985
04-19-2008, 12:40 PM
She is in her blue regular dress more then the yellow gown, believe it or not.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
04-19-2008, 12:49 PM
I think Belle's really only in her yellow dress in Toontown, parades and maybe the meals (but I'm thinking that is also blue). Joanna, shed some light?

joanna71985
04-19-2008, 01:42 PM
I think Belle's really only in her yellow dress in Toontown, parades and maybe the meals (but I'm thinking that is also blue). Joanna, shed some light?

Belle wears her yellow gown in Toontown, and also when she is the greeter princess at Norway. She wears a different yellow gown for the parade. She wears the blue dress in France, CRT, and when she walks around in Norway. And the only time she wears the red gown is for mvmcp.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
04-20-2008, 05:03 AM
Yeah, that's what I had thought.

She also wears the blue dress in Storytime.

Brainiak5
04-20-2008, 01:18 PM
Yeah, that's what I had thought.

She also wears the blue dress in Storytime.

my daughter loved the fact that Belle changed to her yellow gown in ToonTown. we had seen her earlier in the trip in Epcot and and when my daughter saw her in yellow she gasped "ooh dad she's beautiful!" we got a great picture of them together as my daughter was dressed in her snow white dress and belle spent a few minutes chatting and sharing princess stories. im just hoping i can see beast this year :mickey:

daan8810
05-21-2008, 11:09 AM
That's funny, I would love to see Aurora in her pink dress. Over here in Disneyland Resort Paris there's only the blue Aurora gown.. :)

CaptainJessicaSparrow
05-21-2008, 02:07 PM
For me, it's more a continuity thing. She wear blue in the entire movie. And in the final scene it never showed which one was last because it was changing as the book closed.

The pink dress is now on the box because they edited the colors.

I hate how Cinderella's dress is blue. In the movie, I'd call it silver/grey/white. Not blue. It looks blue at times due to the reflections of the water in the lake scene. But I'd definately say it's at the most color, silver-grey.

Then again, I'm also very stubborn about this.