PDA

View Full Version : Ticket Question

FoxnHound79
04-18-2008, 02:50 PM
My Girlfriend and I will be spending 10 days in Disney in Sept and I have a ticket question.

I am looking to purchase a 10 day PH/WPaM tickets from The Intercot Ticket sponsor and I am worried about the durability of the paper tickets. We purchased our tickets through Disney last year and got our tickets on plastic cards .... I know that you can have your tickets transfered onto your room key ... but we are staying at 2 different resorts. So the question is .... Can OKW take 7 days and put it on our room key and CBR take 3??

Thank You ....I read the boards all the time:cool::mickey:

chick20679
04-18-2008, 03:10 PM
I am not sure of the answer to your actual question, but I know that we haven't had any problem with the durability of our tickets. Our AP's are paper tickets, and they seem to last just fine. In and out of turnstiles, in and out of fastpast machines. They seem to do just fine.
I think you will be fine with the paper ones for 10 days. IMO. :mickey:

Beast_fanatic
04-18-2008, 04:38 PM
The tickets aren't on just plain paper, it's reinforced and pretty difficult to tear. I would try to keep them from getting soaked though.

As far as putting partial days on each resort, no, I don't think they can do that. They could put them on your first resort's key and you could just carry both keys after you transfer over. You'd just have to be sure to swipe the correct one for admission and the other one for resort entry.