PDA

View Full Version : 1900 Park Fare dinner

RockinRollerMom
04-18-2008, 10:54 AM
Has anyone eaten at 1900 park fare for dinner. We have done the Mary Poppins breakfast before and loved it. I was thining of trying dinner for our next trip. We will be on the Dining plan, and my DD8 prefers buffets. (she is not a huge fan of the options on the kids menus) Plus with character meals it will cut down on those long lines for autographs. Any other suggestions for buffet character meals? We will be going to Chef Mickey's (love it) and we've done the princess storybook breakfast at Norway. In general we prefer dinners over breakfasts.

tink'72
04-18-2008, 11:56 AM
I've eaten there once for dinner and really enjoyed it. I thought the character interaction was wonderful.:mickey:

Hayden's Dad
04-18-2008, 01:02 PM
This is a must do for us. The food is good and the character interaction is great, especially with the step-sisters and Lady Tremaine. Have fun.

Checkers
04-19-2008, 10:41 AM
:mickey:My DD, 2 DGDs & I went there last April for dinner and just loved it. We thought it was one of the best buffets and the character interaction is great. We will be going again in Oct. where we will be celebrating my niece's 6th birthday at 1900 Park Fare. I don't think you will be disappointed.

HndrdPrcnt
04-19-2008, 11:14 AM
I know that you said that you prefer dinners over breakfasts. However, one must-do breakfasts for us is the Crystal Palace. We always make the first reservation of the morning so that we are actually able to get in to the MK before the other guests. It is so cool to walk down Main Street before anyone else arrives so that we can take pictures in front of the castle with no one else in our pictures!! Then we can eat a nice breakfast (the stuffed french toast is my favorite) and then still be done with breakfast to be one of the first people in the park. Very cool!!

dolphinmickey9170
04-19-2008, 06:15 PM
We really had a great time at 1900 PF. The characters were great, the food was fabulous. We will be returning again this year as well. Check out our pix to see the characters. (http://good-times.webshots.com/album/561854519WnInuF?start=12)

We really enjoy O'Hana, Crystal Palace, Chef Mickey's and Liberty Tree Tavern. All great character meals!!

Young@Heart
04-19-2008, 11:16 PM
Thanks for the pics! I'm so excited for this dinner. We haven't been there since the addition of Lady Tremaine, Anastasia, and Drizella.