PDA

View Full Version : Norway Princess Storybook Lunch - feedback

DisneyGrrrl
04-18-2008, 08:57 AM
If you've been to any of the Princess Storybook meals (particularly lunch) can you give me some feedback?

DD will be 18 months old when we go next month and she loves character meals so I don't think that will be an issue.

I'm more concerned about the food since it seems unusual - what do you think about the food?

Thanks! :mickey:

4myprincesses
04-19-2008, 12:19 AM
We really enjoyed the food. We took the twins (18 mo) as well as our older two (6 and 7.)There was enough there that you could easily find things that weren't too "new" but also some tasty things to try out. They also were amazing to work with for food allergies, top three in my book so far as making sure my daughter not only had a safe meal, but didn't feel left out either!

Now that I think of it...if I am remembering right, they now have a built in photo package. I wonder how this works with the dining plan?

Young@Heart
04-19-2008, 01:07 AM
Now that I think of it...if I am remembering right, they now have a built in photo package. I wonder how this works with the dining plan?

When I booked, they took my CC info, but no charge upfront (unless we're a no). The plan covers the whole cost, w/ only one TS credit/person! :thumbsup: We booked it in late Feb., but it was after they announced the inclusion of a picture package.

magicofdisney
04-19-2008, 06:08 AM
I recently booked a breakfast meal there for our family. They also took my credit card info informing me of a cancellation policy. I was told it would count for 1 TS credit.

ffrda
04-19-2008, 02:08 PM
We have done this character meal twice (DD is a huge princess fan). The first time (Feb 2004) we thoroughly enjoyed it. It was completely family style, and the food was good and plentiful. However, we just did it (Dec 2007) and they changed it to part family style, and part buffet, which was kind of weird, and the food seemed not as good. Even though we probably are all done with princess meals (DD is 9 now) we agreed we wouldn't come back anyways. On the surface it seemed like a small change, but having some food brought to you, and having to get up and get some food, was......awkward.....just my humble opinion.

Just as a side note, I always give restaurants a chance regardless of other peoples reviews. Tastes vary so widely, so make your own decision.....either way, have a blast!