PDA

View Full Version : DisneyLand Paris Question

sydneymouse
04-17-2008, 11:27 PM
We will be in Paris in June and have decided to visit DL Paris one day only. Should we opt for the Disneyland Park pass only or get the Everywhere Pass and visit both parks. We plan to be at the park when it opens at 9 am and stay until late afternoon/early evening.

Also, should we book it ourselves or go through a tour group? Any suggestions are appreciated.

TheRustyScupper
04-18-2008, 09:19 AM
1) Save your money.
2) Forget visiting the Studios.
3) It was put up with the forethought given to California Adventure.

MidnTPK
04-18-2008, 09:20 AM
It's worth going to WDS for Crush's Coaster alone. Now that the new ToT is open, I'd definitely get a 2 park pass. When I visited in September, I got the two park pass and was happy that I did.

It's very easy to take the RER from Paris to Disneyland. If you're comfortable taking the subways, then there's probably no need for a tour operator.

MidnTPK
04-18-2008, 09:27 AM
Rusty: was Crush and the ToT open when you visited?

I agree that the WDS is a bit under-whelming, but going all the way there and skipping the WDS seems silly too. I feel it at least ought to be experienced once.

DisneyDudet
04-20-2008, 02:30 AM
I agree that getting a two park-one day pass is your best bet. Crush's Coaster is the BEST Ride I have every ridden, and so worth the extra money. ToT is open and RnRC is really different, and so it might be something you want to ride. WDS will be less crowded than DL park, so it might be a nice get away from the crowds.

I LOVED DLPairs!!

Aggie97
04-20-2008, 06:53 PM
Unless you think you'll be returning there soon, I'd get the two-park pass and ride at least the "must-do" attractions at WDS. We did enjoy both parks -- it's not WDW, but we had a great time. We stayed onsite for a couple nights (after driving there), so I can't advise on the tour group vs. RER -- but we've always Paris' subway system to be really manageable. Have a wonderful trip!! :mickey:

Disney-lovin' Dutchman
04-21-2008, 11:15 AM
Definately go to both parks! WDS has some great things to see and Crush's Coaster is an amazingly fun rollercoaster! Also, the giant Studio 1 entryway is pretty cool, the new ToT area (although I haven't seen it yet) is supposed to be very cool and Cinemagique is one of the coolest shows in all the Disney Parks!