PDA

View Full Version : 50 at DD?

Mrs Bus Driver
04-17-2008, 10:23 PM
Is it mainly 20 somethings at DTD? Or will there be old farts like me around? :mickey:

KineGirl
04-17-2008, 10:58 PM
LOL My Mom tells you havent even started really living until 50 :thumbsup: No worries about DTD..Im assuming your talking PI. Its not really all that much of a local hot spot and I think even the CPs head to downtown Orlando for their nightlife. When ever we go its alway seems to be ppl who either kids are grown or big enough to be left at the resort. I think youre good ;)

Mrs Bus Driver
04-18-2008, 08:23 PM
Thanks am going with grown DD and didn't want to stick out like a sore thumb :D:blush::silly:

wendy*darling
04-18-2008, 08:48 PM
I'm a 50-something too and we like Downtown Disney and PI for the Comedy Warehouse and the Adventurer's Club.
Raglan Road is a great place for dinner too. :thumbsup:
And an evening at Cirque du Soleil is wonderful! :D

AHOTE
04-18-2008, 08:57 PM
Well, gramps here, :old: I go to DTD & PI every trip and I have a blast. I buy a multi-club length of stay pass and I enjoy going. The Adventurers Club, Comedy Club and Raglans are a must. It's a great area to experience.
BTW I just hit 59 :party2: yesterday and I'm ready and waiting for my next WDW vacation in November. :thumbsup: I gave up worrying about how I fit in and I could care less what people think. I go, I enjoy myself and the company of friends, go, do the same. Have a great time.

AHOTE
04-18-2008, 09:01 PM
we like Downtown Disney and PI for the Comedy Warehouse and the Adventurer's Club.
Raglan Road is a great place for dinner too. :thumbsup:
And an evening at Cirque du Soleil is wonderful! :D

I think we've been following one another :confused:

wendy*darling
04-19-2008, 03:51 PM
:thumbsup: I gave up worrying about how I fit in and I could care less what people think. I go, I enjoy myself and the company of friends, go, do the same. Have a great time.
I agree 1000% :mickey:
Do whatever makes you happy. You're at WDW after all- what could be better!

PAYROLL PRINCESS
04-20-2008, 09:03 PM
You will not stick out as a sore thumb. There are all age groups there. Go and enjoy yourself.

Sinewiz
04-21-2008, 02:46 PM
I couldnt agree more with everyone's comments. I'm 55 and I go and do everything without spending one second worrying about whether I'm to old or not. There are many places where that thought runs through my head, but Disney World isn't one of them. I have no doubt that if my health doesn't desert me, I'll be doing exactly the same thing when I'm 80. :thumbsup:

elmjimmlm
04-22-2008, 10:00 AM
I am 35 and I guess I use to consider 50 "old" but at this point of my life I think that 50 is a great age...Do whatever you want...Remember, 20 yr. olds are to respect their elders...:thumbsup: