PDA

View Full Version : What is it like May 8-13?

pbdennis
04-17-2008, 03:37 PM
We are heading down May 8th on a last minute trip. Just wondering if anyone else has been there during that time. We are prepared for moderate crowds, but likely not like spring-break or after Memorial Day. Your thoughts are appreciated.

Thanks,

Patrick

Beast_fanatic
04-17-2008, 05:46 PM
Crowds in early May shouldn't be too bad as most spring breaks are over, but school hasn't released for the summer yet. You might run into some school groups though.

ryobi88
04-17-2008, 06:59 PM
been there 2 times in early may it`s my favorite time to go weather not to hot and lines are not to long will be there the first week of may next year enjoy :thumbsup:

iluvdizney2
04-17-2008, 08:25 PM
we are going the EXACT same dates! We went last year over mothers day and found it to be gorgeous weather and no lines to wait in at all. We waited for 15 minutes for soarin and most of that time was simply getting down to the ride itself...we walked slowly.
I would definitely recommend this time of year for a first timer.
I hope you have a wonderful time, I know we will!!!!!
:cloud9: 20 more days!!!!:cloud9:

castlegirl
04-17-2008, 08:49 PM
We'll be there too, from May 8-11, for a "girls only" trip!

Can't wait for the beautiful weather:thumbsup:

Briansmom
04-17-2008, 10:18 PM
So excited to hear this news about this time frame!! We will be there May 9th through 17th - first trip for our DS9 who has autism! We are hoping to have pixie dust sprinkled on us as soon as we leave home on the 8th and for the entire time we are there!

"See" you all there!! Hope you all have a magical time!! :magic:

pbdennis
04-17-2008, 10:48 PM
Thanks for the input. I really believe this will be a great time to visit. Our last two visits were in September. It was ok, but a little crowded at times.

I hope you all have a magical time.

Patrick:mickey:

Tink#64
04-19-2008, 11:53 AM
We have visited in May 3x and had awesome weather! We've always experienced short wait times, on average no more than 20 minutes SB line for major attractions! One year we weren't able to visit until the last week of May and we noticed the higher crowd levels as soon as we arrived! The crowds built all week leading up to the MD Holiday! It was also alot warmer that last week of May. We too have always encountered school groups, apparently on field trips, usually in Epcot, but they are easy to work around. May, especially early, is a great time to visit!

Pixie for you, hope you have a magical trip! :pixie: