PDA

View Full Version : Candlelight Processional Tiers

elmjimmlm
04-17-2008, 03:29 PM
I read about the dinning tiers, but what do they signify? The 3rd is more expensive so does that mean that the 3rd gives you better seats? Just trying to get prepared...:santa3:

Gator
04-17-2008, 04:11 PM
I think it means that a whole lot less people want to eat at the Biergarten than at Le Cellier. Everybody gets the same "fastpass" to the show.

TheDuckRocks
04-18-2008, 10:50 AM
The tier pricing is reflection of how much the average cost of a meal is at each restaurant. The first tier are the places that charge the least, second tier some what more and the third tier is the most expensive restaurants that are doing CP packages. Also the luncheon seatings are less costly as the lunch prices at these places are less.
The tier you choose has nothing to do with where you sit. This is determined by when you get in line before your show. Be aware that there is 2 lines for seating, one for those using the CP package and the other for everyone else. The CP package line will be seated first.

Maleficent's Dad
04-18-2008, 11:17 AM
Click here (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/holidays/christmas/cp.asp) for a further explanation on the tiers to the Processional.

As mentioned, it's all about the dining, and not about the seating.

elmjimmlm
04-22-2008, 10:24 PM
Thanks...I love Intercot...If I have a question I know it will be answered...Thats what makes this so great...:mickey: