PDA

View Full Version : Have Only 3 Days During 5/4-5/8, What Parks, Which Days To Go?

LeeAnn
04-17-2008, 12:03 PM
Have limited time w/ 3 small kids. Thinking of 3-day Theme Park Base Pass (don't think will be getting park hoppers). Skipping AK.

On which days (Sunday, 5/4-Thursday, 5/8) would you go to MK?
Epcot?
HS?

Should we avoid Sunday (Being the weekend)?

Avoid EMH days (since we are not stayiing on property)?
How crowded is it on EMH days? That's when MK has the SpectroMagic Parade, not on other days.

Which night would best to see Fantastmic (especially if we don't do Fantasmic Dinner Pkg)?

9/5 has 2 shows (but the 2nd show is too late for us) and it's an EMH day. Is the other days easier to get a seat w/o the Dinner Package?

Disney Doll
04-17-2008, 12:47 PM
Here are the attendance recommendations from Intercot's info central section

What days are historically the busiest at the Parks?
Walt Disney World parks tend to be the busiest on the following days:

Magic Kingdom: Monday, Saturday & Sunday
Epcot: Wednesday & Friday
Disney-MGM Studios: Tuesday, Wednesday & Saturday
Animal Kingdom: Monday, Tuesday & Friday

In general it is more crowded on weekends and on EMH days. I usually avoid those days, but if it means missing SpectroMagic I might make an exception because I really love that parade.

As far as Fantasmic, I would recommend getting there early to get a seat. They have hot dog vendors inside the theater so we usually get hot dogs to eat while we wait for the show to start. I think about 45 min- 1 hour early would be good enough. All the seats are good so don't worry about trying to get a seat front and center.

Hope you enjoy your trip!