PDA

View Full Version : on the birthday bandwagon

Dyanna
04-17-2008, 10:32 AM
We will be leaving WDW 5 days before our DD:girl: turns 2 years old.:party2: This will be her 2nd trip to the house of mouse.:mjump: Will the parks give out birthday:birthday: pins if her birthday is not during our trip? What should we do to celebrate while we are there? Our next trip probably wont be for another couple years. sniff!!

CaptainJessicaSparrow
04-17-2008, 11:24 AM
Well, when is her b-day?

If it's within a reasonable time (I'd say a month or less personally), then by all means get the pin and have a great time!

Personally, I find it bothersome when people wear pins past that point. Because then it takes it into the realm of...how far is too far? Another 5 months and then you're already half way there again. So does that mean you should get two pins and therefore, any magic should be doubled? Do you see where I am going with that? It's just a personal opinion really.

I always like to say, Disney will always be here. Always. It would take a pure act of God to bring that place down for good (and by that I mean the end of the world). What she can't do this trip, she'll be able to do in future trips. And I'm sure she'll come when she has children of her own.

Dyanna
04-17-2008, 11:40 AM
DD's b-day is Nov 20th & we leave WDW to head home on Nov 15th.:(

dumbo_buddy
04-17-2008, 11:45 AM
oh you can definitely get her a pin! 5 days is close enough!!!

CaptainJessicaSparrow
04-17-2008, 11:50 AM
Oh then yes, definately get one!

5 days...that's like, nothing. I've had guests who I've said Happy Birthday to and they've replied "Oh, it's not my birthday I just wanted the pin." :mad::mad::mad:

DisnIse
04-18-2008, 01:59 PM
Thanks for posting this question. We are planning to visit WDW in early July, and our twins turn 5 on July 14. I know we won't be there for their actual birthday, so I was struggling with whether getting the buttons and birthday cupcakes from Chef Mickey were pushing it.
July 11th is close enough, right?
:cool:
Happy Friday!