PDA

View Full Version : Nov trip ?

Dyanna
04-17-2008, 10:12 AM
I am currently working on my daily schedule for this coming Nov trip. Do you think that last years park times would be identical to this years? I am also trying to plan for the evening EMH.

Tinkerfreak
04-17-2008, 02:51 PM
I am in the same boat as you. My trip is for Nov. 1st through the 8th and I am trying to plan out what park to go to or avoid on each day so I can then try to plan my adr's. If it wasn't for having to make adr's so far in advance I wouldn't even worry too much about it but we have a few places that I really need to be on the phone asap at 180 days to get them.

Beast_fanatic
04-17-2008, 05:39 PM
I do not think that date by date that the hours will be the same (by that I mean that hours for the 14th of November for this year will not be the same as hours for the 14th of November for last year since the day of the week is different between the two).

I do think that you can use last year's hours as a guideline for making your schedule if you align the days of the week/holidays, but don't be surprised when the hours vary somewhat between the years.