PDA

View Full Version : Another Movie *Premier* Question:

Pixie Power
04-16-2008, 10:49 PM
Do you think the new Indiana Jones movie will be shown 1st run on the ships when it comes out on May 22nd? Just curious as we'll be on the Magic when it comes out & would love to see it right then and there.

TIA! :thumbsup:

Ed
04-17-2008, 07:13 PM
It wouldn't surprise me a bit. We were on the Magic the day that the first "National Treasure" was released, and we watched it there.

ElenitaB
04-18-2008, 12:17 AM
The difference between the National Treasure movies and the Indiana Jones movies is what will differentiate between what is shown on the ships or not. The National Treasure movies were produced by Jerry Bruckheimer Films and Walt Disney Pictures. The Indiana Jones movies are brought to us by the fine folk at Lucas Films, not a Disney company. Therefore, I tend to think it won't be showing. However, since there are IJ attractions in Disney parks throughout the world, it may appear onboard.

When we sailed, even 27 Dresses wasn't showing as it wasn't a Disney flick (and it wasn't even during its first weeks).

Still, the best way to find out what will be showing when you sail is to call two to three weeks prior to your embarcation day.

Pixie Power
04-18-2008, 12:27 PM
Yeah, that was my thinking. It isn't a WD Production, but Disney & Lucas Films do have a relationship, kwim? We set :boat: 3 weeks from TOMORROW, so I'll find out soon enough I guess! :party:

Thanks for the replies! :thumbsup: