PDA

View Full Version : If you could only pick 2

faberj
04-16-2008, 04:48 PM
If you could only pick two out of the three which ones would you pick and why?

Narcoossee's
Cali Grill
Artist Point

We are going to be on the DlxDDP, but will only be able to do 2 of the above as we want to try a lot of other places.

Thanks!

SBETigg
04-16-2008, 05:03 PM
I would pick California Grill, because the views are amazing and so is the food and service, and Narcoossee's, because the GF feels like home to me and I love it there. But Artist Point could also be a good choice. I haven't tried it yet, but I understand your dilemma.

mrsgaribaldi
04-16-2008, 05:07 PM
I would go to the California Grill twice because it's my favorite restaurant. I've never tried the other two. We've been to CG many times and I love everything about it. The food is always awesome, the service always great and the view is gorgeous.:thumbsup:

TheMartellFamily
04-16-2008, 05:11 PM
My choices would be California Grill and Artist Point.

SBETigg
04-16-2008, 05:11 PM
I would go to the California Grill twice because it's my favorite restaurant. I've never tried the other two. We've been to CG many times and I love everything about it. The food is always awesome, the service always great and the view is gorgeous.:thumbsup:

Ha, yes! Good choice. It's that amazing. We almost ended up cancelling some ADRs to do this on our last trip. It was pretty tempting. I would make that one the definite choice and leave the decision between Narcoossee's and Artist Point.

Polynesian Dweller
04-16-2008, 08:38 PM
Narcoosee's and Cali Grill are the two choices for us. The food quality and service is great at both. Also, they have the best views of Wishes.

Duchess99
04-16-2008, 09:03 PM
California Grill and Artist's Point

Mickey91
04-16-2008, 09:42 PM
Cali Grill around Wishes time. BEAUTIFUL!!!

Artist Point because they have such different offerings.

Kairi_7378
04-17-2008, 08:09 AM
I have eaten at CA Grill and it is fantastic. Sherri and Jym have done reviews of this restaurant that are much better than anything I could write.

I've eaten at Artist Point and thought that it was a notch or two lower than CA Grill. It was still very good but we got the impression that the server was having an off night. They stuck us behind a column (we were the first couple seated that night) and weren't as helpful with wine recommendations, etc.

Narcoose's is on my "want to try someday" list but DH isn't as interested in it. It has a VERY good reputation on the boards, though.

PrincessTracie
04-23-2008, 12:18 AM
Narcoosee's was the best meal we ever had when we went last year!! I HIGHLY recommend it!!! I haven't eaten at the other two but hopefully this trip we will be able to try one of them!

Hope you enjoy whichever place you pick!! :)

HndrdPrcnt
04-23-2008, 01:01 AM
Well, I don't know if I really even need to tell you this, but CA Grill is one of the most amazing dining experiences that I have ever had!! Schedule a dinner approx 90 minutes before Wishes starts and check in 1 hour prior to your reservation and request a window table with a view of the castle. You will have such an amazing dinner experience, this restaurant will definately become a DON'T MISS for every trip thereafter!!

Natazu
04-23-2008, 05:22 AM
Cali Grill - atmosphere, sonoma goat cheese ravioli, and valhrona chocolate cake.

Narcoossee's - lobster, crab cakes, and creme brulee

Jessica, I'm working on that ADR list.

elmjimmlm
04-23-2008, 09:41 AM
Your first 2 choices sound best...:thumbsup:

katzctkpt
04-23-2008, 09:44 AM
A lot of votes for Cali and Narcoossee. That's my pick too.

Allysmom
04-23-2008, 01:05 PM
My choices would be California Grill and Artist Point.

Double Ditto!!!!

Jared
04-23-2008, 01:46 PM
I'd choose California Grill and Narcoossee's. The menu at Artist Point has never appealed to me much, despite my overall love of cedar plank salmon.

:tasty: