PDA

View Full Version : menus

NJGIRL
04-16-2008, 04:29 PM
Are there any menus for the cruise flowing around?

ElenitaB
04-16-2008, 05:02 PM
As a matter of fact, I have a complete set of menus for the 3 and 4 night cruises on the Wonder. If you can wait until the weekend, I'll see how we can post them.

SgtTigger
04-16-2008, 07:46 PM
Oh Ellen you are holding out huh????????

Come on my time is getting close............

44 days left......

:cop: :tigger:

NJGIRL
04-17-2008, 09:38 AM
As a matter of fact, I have a complete set of menus for the 3 and 4 night cruises on the Wonder. If you can wait until the weekend, I'll see how we can post them.

That would be great. I would like to show my son and nephew what to look forward to. To tell you the truth I don't remember what they were like from our 2006 cruise but I do remember the food was very good with alot of great choices even for me.

thejens
04-17-2008, 10:02 PM
I think I have a pirate night menu, but I don't know how to post it. I don't have a scanner. I'm not very fancy about my emailing yet. I can tell you that every night they had a good selection. I ordered filet mignon twice and it was very good. I had a wonderful halibut. I had lamb chops twice. My partner has very unadventurous tastes and she had pasta at least three times that she really enjoyed. My nine year old ordered off the adult menu a few times and that was no problem. He enjoyed the adult sirloin steak. The kids menus are pretty good, for example one night even had a surf and turf with child portions of steak and grilled shrimp. Of course there was always mickey shaped pasta and chicken fingers. One night the kids menu had salmon which is my 4 year old's favorite food (go figure!) I am eventually going to post my trip report. I just got back and haven't had time yet. Overall I would say that the food was very good. Not Cali Grill or Le Cellier, but no complaints. I was not that thrilled with the buffet Topsiders. It felt like a high school cafeteria. The food was not bad, but the selection was the same day after day and seemed to really have the mass produced feeling to me. I am a bit of a food snob, so am probably representing a more critical opinion. The cruise was great though!