PDA

View Full Version : Illuminations cruise questions?

Deesdisney
04-16-2008, 11:14 AM
I was thinking of doing this for a special party. What happens if it rains out. Do we get our money back? Can we order a bottle of wine or champagne? Were do you get to see this from? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.:party::marg::beer:

mouse-logic
04-16-2008, 02:37 PM
Not sure about all your questions....but I believe if the show is rained out you are entitled to a refund.....just not a re-booking. I believe that some of the pontoon boats can be catered and decorated according to the particular event you're planning. I believe the viewing is close to the bridge between France and UK.

mook3y
04-16-2008, 05:15 PM
sorry only question i can answer is that the pontoon boats park under that bridge mentioned. Unless you are on the "breathless" boat, then it is in front of the center column of the bridge.

Deesdisney
04-16-2008, 11:43 PM
Thank you for your help. You have answered all my questions.

mouseketeer mom
04-17-2008, 06:47 AM
We did this over Thanksgiving. We were on the Breathless, so we were parked out front of the bridge, and the Pontoons right around us. We could've had any kind of special occasion celebrated. When booking, they asked if we wanted pizza, chocolate covered berries, and offered a telephone number if we wanted to arrange any kind of food for our cruise. ( I called 407-WDW-TOURS) So they can refer you to the food people if you wish. We booked only with a CC#, nothing was charged to our card, and we paid at the dock before we set off. So, if it is rained out and they cancel, they will not charge your card. They will only charge your card if you sail, or if you don't show up and didn't cancel.
Enjoy!