PDA

View Full Version : Birthday spa treatments?

kdkhopper
04-16-2008, 09:39 AM
My dream is to someday be in WDW for my birthday and I think it would be really fun to have a couple of spa treatments at the GF as a special birthday treat for myself. Has anyone done this? Do they do anything extra special because it's your birthday? I've never been to the spa (any spa, anywhere) and it just seems like the ultimate luxury - the dream of a 38 year old mom!

ISLE39
04-16-2008, 10:56 AM
i havent done the birthday spa treatment for myself but i have been to 2 spas at wdw and 1 at universal. i have been to the grand floridian spa and its called the niki bryan spa. i had a facial done with my best friend. it was very expensive but depending on what your looking for you can go to the niki bryan website at the gf and it will give you a list of prices to look at. i also went last year to the mandara spa at the dolphin resprt and got a mani- pedi that cost over 100$. very very expensive but it was really good. and just before that in october i went o the mandara at the portofino in universal and although it was the same name of the mandara 2 totally different spas. i would never ever recomend the one at universal. . this year i will be at wdw on my birthday as well on sept 25th and im thinking maybe i should do this again as well. thanks for the thought. good luck. btw you can also look up the mandara spa prices on the internet.