PDA

View Full Version : Disney Visa rewards for gratuities

homeschool mom
04-16-2008, 07:53 AM
We are going in Sept. on the free dining plan. :thumbsup: I was just wondering, does anybody know if I can use my Disney Visa rewards to pay the gratuities on our meals? Sure would be a good way to do it. :D
Thanks in advance for any info.

crazykids
04-16-2008, 08:12 AM
Yes, but I know there are some places, that for some reason, do not accept the rewards card. You can double check the rewards brochure to see what places are included. The easiest way to do this it to charge everything to the room & pay the room bill at the resort w/ your rewards card. That's what we do on every trip.

TheDuckRocks
04-16-2008, 09:06 AM
The easiest way to do this it to charge everything to the room & pay the room bill at the resort w/ your rewards card. That's what we do on every trip.

:ditto: The first year we went to WDW I used the Visa Reward card as we did things and after a while it got confusing as to what I had put on which card and how much I thought I had left on the rewards card. Went down to the front desk and had the balance all applied to my room bill and used the room card for everything after that. One card, one bill = much easier.

homeschool mom
04-16-2008, 03:44 PM
The easiest way to do this it to charge everything to the room & pay the room bill at the resort w/ your rewards card. That's what we do on every trip.

You and my DH must think alike. That's exactly what he said when I mentioned it to him this morning. Sounds like a plan to me. :mickey: