PDA

View Full Version : Best theme park store to buy baby clothes

Mammabruski
04-15-2008, 01:20 PM
I'll be going to WDW in 38 days :cloud9: and we only have time to spend one whirlwind day in all the parks (yes, we are going to attempt all four parks in one day). I would like input on which park and which store has the widest range and cutest clothes for a little girl aged 18 months. Thanks!

KineGirl
04-15-2008, 01:41 PM
Wow.. all 4 in one day!! If you do it and actually get to ride anything you might just become THE FIRST! Good luck! I would say MK has the best girls stuff. Def go to FantasyLand and check out the shops there. They have all kinds of cute girl stuff including the Minnie Dreams dress (adorable). Im not sure how much 18mo old stuff there is in the parks but there is def 2 yr old sizes to be found just about anywhere. (try to) Have fun!! Come back and tell us how your day went.. Im SURE you will have stories from your whirlwind adventure!

Dyanna
04-15-2008, 01:57 PM
Just about every store we went into in the parks had something for my DD whom was size 18 months back in Oct of last year. World of Disney in DTD had a lot to choose from also.

J9
04-15-2008, 02:31 PM
Probably two of the best stores for baby clothes are the Emporium's Castle Room in the Magic Kingdom and LA Props on Hollywood Boulevard in MGM. You may also want to try In Character in the Animation Courtyard at MGM for Princess clothing as well. Another place to try might be the Tinkerbell store in Fantasyland.

I'm sure World of Disney also has stuff!