PDA

View Full Version : WOW! I'm SO excited!!!

J9
04-15-2008, 12:43 PM
Some of you know we bought into the DVC last year, and we never got to use our points. So we had to use them this year or else lose them. With me and my brother both being in law school, it's hard for us to coordinate how to get all of us together to get to disney. But I'm graduating in a month (yay!) and my brother is on the trimester system at his school so we figured out we would both be free Nov 8-15!

My dad just booked the trip - we're staying at the Boardwalk (got the last 2 bedroom room!)

I'm so excited because, having been a cast member, I have an idea of when all the special events are!

We are going to be there for: Super Soap Weekend (I worked it once, but never got to actually go for fun. My fam has never been), Food & Wine, Festival of the Master's (again - I've been, they haven't), and MVMCP (I went once, they haven't). I also think the Osbourne lights will be starting while we're down there!

What a perfect time to go! I'm so excited!!

(And the best part?!?! My 26th birthday is going to be on November 9th so I GET TO WEAR A BIRTHDAY PIN!!!!!!!)

BluewaterBrad
04-15-2008, 04:28 PM
First, Congrats!! Second, have a great trip!!:mickey: