PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Sit Down/Quick Service/Snack

LittleSpirit02
04-14-2008, 06:01 PM
I thought it might be fun to take a little survey of everyone's favorite sit down restaurant (PS-type), quick service restaurant and your favorite spot to get a quick snack.

We tend not to do many PS but I can't wait to try Le Cellier, Bomas or the breakfast buffet at Cinderella's castle.

We've tried the restaurant in Norway and it was great one time and just okay the other.

We love eating at Casey's on Main Street. I know it's just hot dogs but we really enjoy them and end up there a few times each trip.

Another quick snack favorite is getting braghts in Germany. I love getting them with saurkraut.

Lastly, we also love Dole Whips.

DisneyDudet
04-14-2008, 06:25 PM
First off Congrats on almost 3,000 posts! It reads 2,999 as I read it! :party:

Anywho, my favorite TS would have to be Le Cellier, but probably not for long, since they too my favorite entree off the menu!! Hopefully there will be such an uproar, and it will be back by September! As far as TS's without and ADR... Beaches N Cream! I put them in two different categories, since you can walk up to BnC, and not really to Le Cellier!

CS- that's a toss up! We like Cosmic Ray's for their big selection (and cheese sauce!). We ALWAYS eat at Liberty Inn, so thats a favorite by default. The Backlot Express is good, but basic, another fave by default! They took away my all time favorite TS- Tusker House. I mourn the loss. The new TH doesn't even have what we used to eat! We also like Earl of Sandwich too!!

Snacks- I consider Casey's a snack, because we really don't eat there for a meal. We usually just pick up some Corn Dog Nuggets (OMG... HEAVEN!). Other than that, Aloha Isle for the Dole Whip Floats (:cloud9:) and Enchanted Grove for the Strawberry Swirl. And I guess Ghiridelli for their.. well.. Ice cream!

Alright, well I think I defeated the purpose of the thread... but I just cannot pick one!

Goofeygal
04-14-2008, 07:13 PM
My favorite TS is Mericash in Moroco(spelling might be wrong).
CS is Flame Tree in AK
snack has to be Dole whip

PetefromRI
04-14-2008, 08:00 PM
TS-Chefs Le France
CS Pecos Bills or Flame Tree
QS-Turkey Legsor Casey's

Alright,now I'm hungry!!!

LandFan
04-14-2008, 08:26 PM
I took a family poll:

TS-Kona Café (DH) Cindy's for dinner - prior to the godmother thing (Me) Boma (Mom) Liberty Tree Tavern (DN 12)

CS-Yorkshire County FIsh Shop (DH) FlameTree BBQ (Me & Mom) Cosmic Ray's (DN12)

Snack- Kaki Gori (DH) Rice cream with strawberry sauce in Norway (Me) Dole Whip (Mom) Churro (DN12)

We all pretty much like everything!

Jared
04-14-2008, 08:26 PM
It's pretty tough to choose just one for each, but I'll try!

Table service: Kona Cafe
Counter service: Sunshine Season Food Fair
Snack: Main Street Bakery

:tasty:

Mickey91
04-14-2008, 10:25 PM
TS - Coral Reef
CS - Cosmic Rays
Snack - Orange Slush in Adventureland

Tink2002
04-15-2008, 01:00 AM
TS - Ohana's. I'm basically a carnivore, and those skewers of meat are HEAVEN.

CS - Tangerine Cafe, I'm on love with the platter that has the tabouleh, lamb, hummus, and couscous.

QS - boulangerie patisserie in France... we had a really good pizza made on a baguette when I was there the day after christmas in '06, and I ALWAYS get chocolate mousse!

joonyer
04-15-2008, 01:49 AM
Favorite snack: Casey's Hot dogs! always get one or two during Wishes and sit on Main Street to watch the fireworks. YUMMY! :tasty:

Natazu
04-15-2008, 02:01 AM
Congratulations on 3000 Posts!!

Vicky's
Tangierine Cafe
Cream Cheese Pretzel

Aggie97
04-15-2008, 02:53 PM
Signature TS - Narcoossee's
TS - 'Ohana
CS - Sunshine Seasons
Snack - Aloha Isle Dole Whips
:mickey:

Texas Tinkerbell Too
04-15-2008, 11:08 PM
TS: Ohana
QS: Flametree BBQ
Snack: Any pastry from France or Norway

goofygirl67
04-16-2008, 11:43 AM
TS: LeCellier
CS: Sunshine Seasons, Cosmic Rays, Casey's
QS: Kaki Gori, Pretzel

#1donaldfan
04-16-2008, 12:25 PM
UMMMMM???

TS.....Fulton's

CS.....Pizzafari @ AK

Snack.......Yorkshire Fish Shoppe in EC:mickey:

Kairi_7378
04-16-2008, 01:00 PM
TS: CA Grill.
CS: Tie between Tangerine Cafe and Flame Tree BBQ
Snack: Dole Whip, or a snack at F and W Festival.

TheMartellFamily
04-16-2008, 01:15 PM
TS O'hanas
CS Sunshine Seasons Food Fair
Snack soft pretzel

elmjimmlm
04-16-2008, 03:08 PM
TS...Chef Mickeys...it was our kids 1st dinner at WDW
CS...Earl of Sandwich DtD
SNACK...eggroll at MK